Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

foxrocks2

Jun 1, 2014
that awkward moment when you hold the door open for someone and they use the door next to it... :rolleyes:

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
That awkward moment when you realised you rushed so much to get dressed that you put your top inside out and you try to hide the tag like nothing happened and rush to put a jumper on as soon as possible..

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
If it involves Laser, and there's an m and a v, and You're talking about what I'm talking about, you're 100% correct. :3
I was 99.9% positive.. You do have the same location and age and everything.

That awkward moment when you feel as if you've been stalking other forums since you know that..

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
That awkward moment when you realized the person you came here to stalk has a friend who stalks people who stalk others. ._.
That awkward moment when you realise that you stalk way too much and know too much about people. Also, that awkward moment when you realise you have to go to sleep because you have to wake up in three hours in the middle of a conversation.
Also, I love stalking..

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
That awkward moment when you realize you stalk as much as pedobear.
That awkward moment when you realise you have where half the people you know live (3 exact addresses..) on notes on your phone.. And you just happen to constantly be behind people on the server.. And you know stuff about everybody..

MrParkourGuy

That awkward moment when you realise you have where half the people you know live (3 exact addresses..) on notes on your phone.. And you just happen to constantly be behind people on the server.. And you know stuff about everybody..
That... awkward... okay I don't know how to respond to that.
That awkward moment when you haven't logged into the server at all yet.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
That awkward moment when Pink comes in and knocks everybody out with her fabulousness.
That awkward moment when you weren't knocked out so you pretend you were so Pink doesn't come back with extra fabulousness and knocks you out even more.

Also, that awkward moment when you're still awake after saying you'd sleep..

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
Top Bottom