be90178a145186181304494323_700wa_0.gif

Gratz
Such a nice thread and there is Mateu with a meme of putin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Marieke2001

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Because I haven't done a 1 year anniversary or 1k messages thread, I'm making this thread because I hit 1.5k messages (tbh I just felt like making one and this is just an excuses to make it xD ps: don't congratulate me, because just nah).
@iLoveYouu huehue i'm just gonna do it even though you called it stupid :*

There are some people in particular I wanted to thank or say sorry to ;):

@Sijpieboy, @vinlir, @iRub3n, @yenthe2001, @Luc'sDeadAccountBecauseHe'sBannedOnTheForums, @iLoveYouu (hihi tagged twice) and @DeNaamIsClenn, thanks for being team with me at Assassination! ^.^ This game is already 2 years or even longer my favorite game and I still enjoy playing it even though i'm getting triggerd so easily lateley xD.

@Anmazing, @TeovoTeovo, @Guinchuu/ @SavageBooker , @Netflix_Addicted Thanks for being awesome friends :). You guys make me laugh always <3.

@JM_Deena BB COME BACK TO MEEEE <3 i'll keep spamming your profile so when you come back in the christmas vacation you see all those nice messages from me :) ily.

@Maxvhees98 Je gaat dit toch nooit lezen dusja je bent een sociale egoist en een dikzak KUSJES.

@TheJeroen PLS It's always fun with you even though we never play together anymore :c.

@Stefanvld I know i'm a pain in the ass and I haven't always been nice to you, but I still see you as some sorta friend :). I'm thankful that I met you at Kiwicraft and I still miss our good old skypeconversations where we talked about nothing ;D.

@FalseHonesty We haven't been talking much lateley but your pf is cute just as you ;).

@JustLoveIt We have played twice, but I enjoyed it really much and hopefully we'll play more games together in the future :D.

@Jannekee @IkBenIsabella Ik weet dat ik een tijd lang een dikkie minimod ben geweest en jullie hadden alle recht om boos op mij te zijn, want mijn gedrag was ook wel een beetje vaag, sorry dat het zo is geëindigd (dit einde is vooral bedoeld voor Isabella omdat mute).

@NobodyCares_ Nogmaals sorry van je mute :$. Het was een beetje uit de hand gelopen tussen ons, vooral door mij vanwege de reden hierboven. Hopelijk zal je ooit nog op een bepaalde manier een unmute weten te fixen :).

And last but not least: Thanks everyone on the forums! :). I'm glad I decided to join at juli 2, 2015 :D. I'm aware that i've done some things that insulted some people and I regret that, but i'm also having great times with everyone :). Hopefuly this community will stay awesome <3.

BTW: I didnt create this thread for likes, its because i've never said thanks to everyone!
Grats!
(You didn't tag me though :P)

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom