Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Was this post wholesome enough to deserve praise?

• Total voters

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Ooh, I used proper punctuation and grammar! Better check this post out for it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like this has been long overdue for someone to mention it, as always, I'm up to the challenge!

Since I am presented with this now, I'm taking this opportunity now to also say thanks to the staff teams for fixing problems on the server, handle problems on the Discord, and address problems/chat on the forums with us!

Thank you to the moderators who keep the community a safe, fun, and an enjoyable place!
Thank you to the administrators/higher-ups for doing this as well as recruiting the new staff!
Thank you to the helpers who answer the questions in the community and keep the players informed, as well as reporting cheaters!
Thank you to the leaderboard players to give us something to work to, and look up to!
Thank you to the ranked and most experienced players for showing the ropes to newer players.
Thank you to the designers and others who keep developing new games, fun cosmetics, and other things for us to have fun with!
Thank you to the translation team for helping players that are confused, and taking part in the karaoke's! (I really wanna join one pls)
Thank you to the players who support the server and I have a really fun time with!
Thank you to the awesome map creators who make really engaging/artistic designs!

In short, every player in our community whether you are a 5-year veteran who plays every day, or just a one-time player, every person in our community helps the community in some way! So thank you all for supporting CCG to become as big as it is now!
Even if you are an inactive player, I'm sure you've made a difference in the community somewhere, somehow! :D

D

Deleted member 554749

What kind words, that’s pretty moving :D have a nice day- also, you should always use proper grammar :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
cryptofrogz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congrats on helper!
qKhalidd wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congrats & welcome back!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations Skatee
Top Bottom