Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

/thank command?? Read My thread first ;)

• Yes!!!!!!

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello cubecrafters

Here is @DodelijkeNoob with another suggestion. My suggestion is about the command /thank {name}.

If anyone activate double points you can thank him with use the command /thank {name}. He will get points and experience, If you use this command. I was thinking about that he will get 1 point and and 5 experience.

If @Perdawdian activate double points (he has activated today :)) There will come on your screen
Perdawdian has activated double points in skywars, you can thank him with using the command /thank perdawdian

It seems me a good idea dor adding this command, because you spend your money so that other players get more points. It would be nice, If you get a personal advance for spending your money.

You can always leave your opinion and you can also vote!!

Reactions: Deeds and Gamerfull

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
Hello cubecrafters

Here is @DodelijkeNoob with another suggestion. My suggestion is about the command /thank {name}.

If anyone activate double points you can thank him with use the command /thank {name}. He will get points and experience, If you use this command. I was thinking about that he will get 1 point and and 5 experience.

If @Perdawdian activate double points (he has activated today :)) There will come on your screen
Perdawdian has activated double points in skywars, you can thank him with using the command /thank perdawdian

It seems me a good idea dor adding this command, because you spend your money so that other players get more points. It would be nice, If you get a personal advance for spending your money.

If they lock it so you can only thank a specific amount of time. Some might spam the command, i do like the idea overal so yes!

Reactions: GeldHaftige
D

Deleted member 204478

Thanks for the tag. :P
Some other servers have this, and in my opinion, I don't think this should be added.
As said above, you can easily thank them in chat or on another communication platform.
People can just thank the person for extra points/ XP, which doesn't really show that they appreciate it.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecrafters

That's a great idea, and I love to do that!
Although it this is an idea on Mineplex but no one cares about them.

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
Actually, it is not necessary, but why not?
Not a bad idea, add more commands to the server and do much better.
Good luck with your suggestion.

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Having a feature that can give specific players extra points or exp would be against the EULA. Otherwise, this would be a nice feature!
An *Other server* has a /tip command which gives the player ,who bought multiplayer coins booster, coins and exp so I think that it isn't against the EULA rules ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom