Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

/thank command?? Read My thread first ;)

• Yes!!!!!!

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello cubecrafters

Here is @DodelijkeNoob with another suggestion. My suggestion is about the command /thank {name}.

If anyone activate double points you can thank him with use the command /thank {name}. He will get points and experience, If you use this command. I was thinking about that he will get 1 point and and 5 experience.

If @Perdawdian activate double points (he has activated today :)) There will come on your screen
Perdawdian has activated double points in skywars, you can thank him with using the command /thank perdawdian

It seems me a good idea dor adding this command, because you spend your money so that other players get more points. It would be nice, If you get a personal advance for spending your money.

You can always leave your opinion and you can also vote!!

Reactions: Deeds and Gamerfull

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
Hello cubecrafters

Here is @DodelijkeNoob with another suggestion. My suggestion is about the command /thank {name}.

If anyone activate double points you can thank him with use the command /thank {name}. He will get points and experience, If you use this command. I was thinking about that he will get 1 point and and 5 experience.

If @Perdawdian activate double points (he has activated today :)) There will come on your screen
Perdawdian has activated double points in skywars, you can thank him with using the command /thank perdawdian

It seems me a good idea dor adding this command, because you spend your money so that other players get more points. It would be nice, If you get a personal advance for spending your money.

If they lock it so you can only thank a specific amount of time. Some might spam the command, i do like the idea overal so yes!

Reactions: GeldHaftige
D

Deleted member 204478

Thanks for the tag. :P
Some other servers have this, and in my opinion, I don't think this should be added.
As said above, you can easily thank them in chat or on another communication platform.
People can just thank the person for extra points/ XP, which doesn't really show that they appreciate it.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecrafters

That's a great idea, and I love to do that!
Although it this is an idea on Mineplex but no one cares about them.

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
Actually, it is not necessary, but why not?
Not a bad idea, add more commands to the server and do much better.
Good luck with your suggestion.

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Having a feature that can give specific players extra points or exp would be against the EULA. Otherwise, this would be a nice feature!
An *Other server* has a /tip command which gives the player ,who bought multiplayer coins booster, coins and exp so I think that it isn't against the EULA rules ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom