Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

/thank command?? Read My thread first ;)

• Yes!!!!!!

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Having a feature that can give specific players extra points or exp would be against the EULA. Otherwise, this would be a nice feature!
*cough* Hypixel *cough*
> If that's the case then I can go reports some big servers.

Reactions: hgbf

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
To hell with the EULA :p

In all seriousness, I actually like this idea. I've used arcade point multipliers countless times (still got a few of them sitting there unused), and you get more than enough appreciation in the lobs, which is always lovely.

However, I do particularly like the idea of getting xp and points when someone uses this command to thank you. Although these benefits are small, it might be an incentive for some people to get point multipliers. Although, the number of people that thank you while it's active (even when it ends) is quite astounding and thus the points and xp would add up.

I get point multipliers from time to time (esp Xmas time and other special occasions) and getting a few points and xp would be a bonus. So, sure, if it can be implemented and doesn't go against this
eula business, then why not :D

If it is against the eula, then @DanDaDino good idea of a message may be worth considering as well.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I think this would lead to spam. And if it didn't get spammed, it wouldn't get used. So it would die out quickly.
Can you give me a really really good sentence as to why this should be added?

-1 No from me, not much point.

Reactions: Spleefy

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
To hell with the EULA :p

In all seriousness, I actually like this idea. I've used arcade point multipliers countless times (still got a few of them sitting there unused), and you get more than enough appreciation in the lobs, which is always lovely.

However, I do particularly like the idea of getting xp and points when someone uses this command to thank you. Although these benefits are small, it might be an incentive for some people to get point multipliers. Although, the number of people that thank you while it's active (even when it ends) is quite astounding and thus the points and xp would add up.

I get point multipliers from time to time (esp Xmas time and other special occasions) and getting a few points and xp would be a bonus. So, sure, if it can be implemented and doesn't go against this
eula business, then why not :D

If it is against the eula, then @DanDaDino good idea of a message may be worth considering as well.
Lol srsly? Eula is love eula is life. If cubecraft goes against t you know what would happen right?

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
nice idea +1 would be nice and make it that you could say it once to the player that activated the double points, and see who said thanks to you as well would be a good idea. :D

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I have to disagree , like i told many times before. Points and experience is stuff that you get when you win a game. You idea will kinda be the same as buying experience/points. You can still thank the player by /msg him/her or by contacting her/him via the forums. Some players just activate it to give other players the chance to earn experience/points and they don't wanna have more points because they can't do anything with it.

Reactions: Spleefy

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I like this idea. This can show your appreciation to someone who just did a thing :P
I would like this to be in CubeCraft +1

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
@Spinnypoo AND @Zombiepower made valid arguments. I get many thanks in the lobs when ppl see me, so I could only imagine how much spam would occur if the command was used. And I'm not a fan of buying xp or points (there was a thread on that suggestion) and I agree that this suggestion is along the same lines of buying it.

Furthermore, points and
xp are very easy to obtain and exceedingly abundant. On my GreenChai and Spleefy account put together, I have over 130 xp and more points than I could ever possibly use. This command would just lead to more unutilized points and xp.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom