Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, im gonna be showing off my texture pack sometime in the next couple of days. I need to finish making the edits i wanna do etc. im gonna make a thread for it. Do yall want me to show it off with lots of screenshots, or a yt video? Up to u, cuz idrc. Just know if its a vid itll be like 60-80 fps cuz my comp doest to well when recording.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
It would be good if you do a video showing the main things and, for the special ones, screenshots.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok, im gonna be showing off my texture pack sometime in the next couple of days. I need to finish making the edits i wanna do etc. im gonna make a thread for it. Do yall want me to show it off with lots of screenshots, or a yt video? Up to u, cuz idrc. Just know if its a vid itll be like 60-80 fps cuz my comp doest to well when recording.
I prefer see a video!

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
D

Deleted member 469419

Do yall want me to show it off with lots of screenshots, or a yt video?
I personally do prefer a youtube video (showcase), but, why not both? I mean, video is good to show we'all the full texture pack, but you can take screenshots too from particles and other stuff which aren't seen really good in the video.

Up to u, cuz idrc. Just know if its a vid itll be like 60-80 fps cuz my comp doest to well when recording.

That's not problem, don't worry :P

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom