Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MayoneezuYT

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2020
www.middlebit.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I suggest text chat for voice chat to make it easier to interact without having to bother with voice chat, and to avoid mixing with regular chat.
I am Japanese and can hear and read English, but not speak it.
I feel that it is very difficult to get into voice chat by any means.
So, I think that if we have a text chat for voice chat, this problem will be easier to solve, and we will be more active on Discord.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I suggest text chat for voice chat to make it easier to interact without having to bother with voice chat, and to avoid mixing with regular chat.
I am Japanese and can hear and read English, but not speak it.
I feel that it is very difficult to get into voice chat by any means.
So, I think that if we have a text chat for voice chat, this problem will be easier to solve, and we will be more active on Discord.
Would indeed be nice to communicate with others in voicecall while being muted without disturbing any other channels!

Reactions: MayoneezuYT

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Honestly a good idea, I notice a lot of friends do this when we're in a private vc, suppose when they have family or friends over. So I understand your issue, eventhough its for a different reason.

I have been in some discord servers with this kind of system and it’s a mess. Especially because there are many voice channels.
Indeed this might become a problem. A solution might be to just create a private vc with your friends and use that chat instead.

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Heya!

A few of the Discord servers, that I'm in, already have this option and it's really great. It generates a text channel for every single Voice channel, so you can talk there without having any server channels mess.

Looks something like this (image) and on the inside, it's just a normal channel, combined with a voice call.

1654107173305.png

Hopefully, it becomes widely available soon. :D

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Discord is currently rolling out a new update that allows muted people to type in voice channels.
I made a suggestion about this here, so go upvote that:

Top Bottom