Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jellibelli5

Jun 17, 2016
This is a four teamed eggwars map. The map can hold 32-48 people, which is 8-12 people on each side. The bottom of the islands are flat because they are supposed to be modern.

On each side, there are:
2, level 1, Iron generators,
2, level 2, Iron generators,
2, level 1, Gold generator,
2, broken, Gold generator,
1, level 2, Diamond generators
1, broken, Diamond generators.

In the center, there are:
8, level 3, Iron generators,
2, level 3, Gold generators,
2, level 4, Gold generators,
2, level 3, Diamond generators.
2, level 2, Diamond generators.
Imgur album = http://imgur.com/a/rm7SJ
Builders : @Efcluke94 @MaxvD @Undead @Alex_de_Grote @SSunny @HuracanFTW

Alex_de_Grote

Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2015
Well to begin with i like the theme but when you look at the islands they are super flat (the bottom). Now it are just some random things in the sky, when you make a cool/creative bottom it will look much better. Next to that are the houses really low detail so maybe you can add some. About the center. It is a cool concept but there needs to worked on (detailing issue). But i have to tell you i really like the places of the generators :P also the setup looks good with the little islands but i think the distance is way to big. So if i were you i should add more details and give the islands a shape on all sides. Good luck :)

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I agree with Alex, it's a cool concept but still needs a lot of work. Also, you might wanna make some better screenshots, from different angles, showing the final version of your map.

jellibelli5

Jun 17, 2016
Ok so I updated the map, tell me what you think. I got rid of 1 of the broken gold gens, added some 'spikes' to the bottom of the islands, made the distance between the centre island and the islands where the eggs are 50 blocks a part rather then 64. I also added a few layers to the centre to make some flat area for pvp as well as more detail to some areas of the map. http://imgur.com/a/8tVhM
@Alex_de_Grote

Last edited:

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Ok so I updated the map, tell me what you think. I got rid of 1 of the broken gold gens, added some 'spikes' to the bottom of the islands, made the distance between the centre island and the islands where the eggs are 50 blocks a part rather then 64. I also added a few layers to the centre to make some flat area for pvp as well as more detail to some areas of the map. http://imgur.com/a/8tVhM
It looks better, but in spots the ground isstill all quartz. Try using more blocks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom