Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Hello! My name is TechnoBoop. I didn't really think this was necessary but I thought I might as well :P I'm 13 years old and from the UK. I am active on the forums and in-game, I aim to be friendly and approachable. If you need anything, just start a message with me and we can talk! My main game is skywars, but I also like minerware and some features games also. I report as many hackers as I can, and try to help out when needed. I've been playing on Cube since 2016/2017, not actively, but that's the first time I joined. I've been active here for a little more than a year, and the forums for maybe half a year. I play every day, and I'm still at level 40 even some people are at like 80+ (how??) and I would say I'm pretty decent at 1.8 pvp, and I can pvp in 1.9 but not too well. My original forum name was GoldenDonut01, but I changed to TechnoBeatsDream and then my IGN to Technoboop (it's too controversial lol).

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello TechnoBoop, it's nice to meet you! I also love MinerWare!

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom