Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I think that...

• It's a good idea, it should be implemented!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • It should also be implemented in other maps (comment which)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not think it's a good idea, I mean ... ( comment )

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It should be implemented in the next update

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
Hello Cubecrafters!
I know that it has happened to some of you that you have met peasants on the Teaparty map. But I will not talk about any kind of campers on the teaparty map, I am going to talk about those who camp under their islands or the islands of others, when they no longer have an egg and there are few players left.
What I propose is the following: Not be able to place blocks in the blocks that are under the island.
I do not mean that you can not build under it, because that is sometimes tactical, one can go from the middle and build underneath and reach the enemy island and be able to kill the other players.
What I mean is that you can not place blocks in the blocks below the island.
That would prevent many users from using the blocks that are under an island to be camping. It is very uncomfortable . When I find them, they have a bow and they have broken the blocks with which they arrived where they are. So it becomes a stressful situation to be able to kill them. With this it would be more difficult for a camper to climb under an island.
Better explanation: With this suggestion I do not ask for a construction limit. If you read well, what I mention is that you can build under the islands, but you could not rely on the determined blocks of it. And I do not mean the middle island, I mean each island per team.

Thanks for reading my publication, I hope you carry my idea.

Last edited:

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
Camping under the island is bannable, sooo..... Just tell them that & report em if they still camp afterwards.
A good way to take care of them is to use TNT & time it properly to have it drop down and spleef the campers.
Some use obsidian to avoid what you say.
And I know it's baneable but, do not ban them in the moment.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
And always when I see a camper, I inform him, I tell him it's illegal but they keep doing their thing. I have several reports showing what I tell you.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
Aside from that, there's not really much we can do. Making the build limit higher would make it impossible to build up from the bottom of mid back up onto the chairs.
What are you talking about? Have you read my description well? , read it again, please.
At no time have I said to increase the limit.
" Not be able to place blocks in the blocks that are under the island.
I do not mean that you can not build under it, because that is sometimes tactical, one can go from the middle and build underneath and reach the enemy island and be able to kill the other players.
What I mean is that you can not place blocks in the blocks below the island. "

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What are you talking about? Have you read my description well? , read it again, please.
At no time have I said to increase the limit.
" Not be able to place blocks in the blocks that are under the island.
What I mean is that you can not place blocks in the blocks below the island. "

No, you didn’t read what he said. Please read again.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
No, you didn’t read what he said. Please read again.
What he is referring to is that supposedly I said that the limit of something should be changed, which is not true.
I have not said that the construction limit should be reduced or increased.
I just said that you can not place blocks on the blocks below the island, but you can build under it and on top of it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Errr.... I'm misunderstanding something here apparently:

I do not mean that you can not build under it, because that is sometimes tactical
What I mean is that you can not place blocks in the blocks below the island.
Both of these have to do with placing blocks beneath the island. Do you mean that you can't place any blocks literally underneath the islands' blocks & the all blocks above and below that in the same X and Z position?
How exactly do you want to prevent players from being able to build under there?

What he is referring to is that supposedly I said that the limit of something should be changed, which is not true.
I just said that you can not place blocks on the blocks below the island, but you can build under it and on top of it.
Other than making the build limit from below higher, there's not really much we could do that's actually feasible.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Ok so if we fall at mid how do we get back up?

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
Errr.... I'm misunderstanding something here apparently:

Both of these have to do with placing blocks beneath the island. Do you mean that you can't place any blocks literally underneath the islands' blocks & the all blocks above and below that in the same X and Z position?
How exactly do you want to prevent players from being able to build under there?

Other than making the build limit from below higher, there's not really much we could do that's actually feasible.
Let's see ... what can not be done, according to my suggestion is to place a block next to another block under the island. I refer to the blocks that the "Builders" have placed under the island, that is, the blocks programmed. I mean island, not the middle.
If you read my suggestion, I mention that if you can build under an island but you can not lean on the blocks that are, naturally below it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Let's see ... what can not be done, according to my suggestion is to place a block next to another block under the island. I refer to the blocks that the "Builders" have placed under the island, that is, the blocks programmed. I mean island, not the middle.
If you read my suggestion, I mention that if you can build under an island but you can not lean on the blocks that are, naturally below it.
Seems unnecessary then, considering players would instead just bridge under an island from the bottom of mid and camp in a box not directly connected to the main island. This itself wouldn't fix the problem at all.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France

Seems unnecessary then, considering players would instead just bridge under an island from the bottom of mid and camp in a box not directly connected to the main island. This itself wouldn't fix the problem at all.
And what has to see that the problem is not solved at all? I do not understand the why of your refusal.
And I repeat again, I'm not saying that a construction limit is being made, please understand. If you can build under an island, but the main problem is the blocks (natural) that are under all the islands (teams), because many rely on it.
That would solve a lot.
What you say is that they could still go camping, it's true, but they would not be seen, one could easily see where they are.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
And I repeat again, I'm not saying that a construction limit is being made, please understand. If you can build under an island, but the main problem is the blocks (natural) that are under all the islands (teams), because many rely on it.
That would solve a lot.
What you say is that they could still go camping, it's true, but they would not be seen, one could easily see where they are.
I completely understand what you're saying, but adding that countermeasure isn't going to fix this one bit. Like I said: Players will go from mid to the bottom of the island and make a base, expanding from the bridge from mid. That way, they never place any blocks against the island, and are still in the same position, and camp in the same way. What do you do then?

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
I completely understand what you're saying, but adding that countermeasure isn't going to fix this one bit. Like I said: Players will go from mid to the bottom of the island and make a base, expanding from the bridge from mid. That way, they never place any blocks against the island, and are still in the same position, and camp in the same way. What do you do then?
It is easier to reach them, making a bridge just like they did. Also what you mention (could happen) but it's too hard to pass, because while they make a bridge underneath to camp, someone could see them and avoid that by killing them.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
And as I mentioned. This would reduce a lot, that kind of abuse. The main problem today is that they rely on the determined blocks and hide with obsidian, which makes it difficult to reach them, because you can not break the determined blocks and obsidian is difficult to break, if you have a peak of 40 diamonds, it takes about 3 seconds, at that time they could throw you out or do the same.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
It is easier to reach them, making a bridge just like they did. Also what you mention (could happen) but it's too hard to pass, because while they make a bridge underneath to camp, someone could see them and avoid that by killing them.
Trust me on this: If people want to do something even as cheap as that, they'll stop at no limits to try and do so.

And as I mentioned. This would reduce a lot, that kind of abuse. The main problem today is that they rely on the determined blocks and hide with obsidian, which makes it difficult to reach them, because you can not break the determined blocks and obsidian is difficult to break, if you have a peak of 40 diamonds, it takes about 3 seconds, at that time they could throw you out or do the same.
Relying on map blocks or not, they could easily still make a base down there despite this countermeasure being in place. Heck, obsidian isn't even all that difficult to get through with a regular 5-10 gold pickaxe. You don't need to get an expensive diamond one, especially since the chance of someone using obsidian seems fairly low.
And aside from that, if you're saying it's easier to reach people by making a bridge just like they did, then why don't you make a bridge when people are doing it now? After all, there's no real difference between the two camping boxes. The only possible way to make it difficult to reach the box, is if the campers have bows. And that's going to make it just as hard in both situations.

There's going to be no difference in the difficulty of getting to their boxes, but this change itself may actually make it more difficult to reach them.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
Trust me on this: If people want to do something even as cheap as that, they'll stop at no limits to try and do so.

Relying on map blocks or not, they could easily still make a base down there despite this countermeasure being in place. Heck, obsidian isn't even all that difficult to get through with a regular 5-10 gold pickaxe. You don't need to get an expensive diamond one, especially since the chance of someone using obsidian seems fairly low.
And aside from that, if you're saying it's easier to reach people by making a bridge just like they did, then why don't you make a bridge when people are doing it now? After all, there's no real difference between the two camping boxes. The only possible way to make it difficult to reach the box, is if the campers have bows. And that's going to make it just as hard in both situations.

There's going to be no difference in the difficulty of getting to their boxes, but this change itself may actually make it more difficult to reach them.
Do you think the enemy will not do anything while you break the block? . While you are doing it or they will be trying to kill you or they will be breaking your block as well. Now, if I know that people do the impossible for their goals. But, we are not talking about a situation that is in real life, we are talking about minecraft, they will try to make it easier for camping.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom