Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I think that...

• It's a good idea, it should be implemented!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • It should also be implemented in other maps (comment which)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not think it's a good idea, I mean ... ( comment )

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It should be implemented in the next update

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Do you think the enemy will not do anything while you break the block? . While you are doing it or they will be trying to kill you or they will be breaking your block as well. Now, if I know that people do the impossible for their goals. But, we are not talking about a situation that is in real life, we are talking about minecraft, they will try to make it easier for camping.
Wasn't this about getting to their area? And if they're able to fight you, can't you simply fight back? Especially if you're on two separate pieces of ground with void in between, you'll be able to bow them to death if you want. Heck, TNT them if you want.

Also, about the thing applying to real life, that's not at all the point. What I'm saying, is that players will literally do anything they can to do such a cheap strategy regardless of it being difficult or not. I've seen countless strategies being nerfed by way of map edits and such, just to see players try it again in a slightly different way. Nowhere do I say that only applies to real life.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
Wasn't this about getting to their area? And if they're able to fight you, can't you simply fight back? Especially if you're on two separate pieces of ground with void in between, you'll be able to bow them to death if you want. Heck, TNT them if you want.

Also, about the thing applying to real life, that's not at all the point. What I'm saying, is that players will literally do anything they can to do such a cheap strategy regardless of it being difficult or not. I've seen countless strategies being nerfed by way of map edits and such, just to see players try it again in a slightly different way. Nowhere do I say that only applies to real life.
But until you get to the place where they are, it's been a long time, you've lost too much time, trying to get off the island or trying to make a bridge first from the middle and then to the place where they are (it's too difficult) .
And well, I'm not going to talk about what applies or not in real life and what applies in minecraft.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
But until you get to the place where they are, it's been a long time, you've lost too much time, trying to get off the island or trying to make a bridge first from the middle and then to the place where they are (it's too difficult) .
Too difficult? I guess. That's partly why it's against the rules aside from it being completely unfair, but again: Being unable to place blocks on the sides of the islands won't stop this from happening. It may even make it harder to fight those who camp there in the first place. The only option you have is to report them & see if you can manage to kill them, whether it's through spleefing, cannoning, bowing, melee, whatever. That's up to you.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
Too difficult? I guess. That's partly why it's against the rules aside from it being completely unfair, but again: Being unable to place blocks on the sides of the islands won't stop this from happening. It may even make it harder to fight those who camp there in the first place. The only option you have is to report them & see if you can manage to kill them, whether it's through spleefing, cannoning, bowing, melee, whatever. That's up to you.
Let's see, again. I report them and that's fine, but what happens with all the lost time? Why do not we avoid that? . Yes and I know, that depends on any user who faces that unfortunate and stressful situation, and if it is difficult because the other user will be attacking you with an arc, and tried not to get there.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Why do not we avoid that?
We do by enforcing the rule. Anyways, this isn't even nearly as possible on other maps, mainly because Teaparty is one of the few maps where being at a depth similar to the depth of the skybase is pretty common (under the tables). Almost all other maps don't have this problem because of the build limit.
Now, I'm getting the feeling that you seem to think that I don't think skybasing under islands is much of a problem, but that's not at all what I'm trying to say. Skybasing under islands is incredibly annoying, but this feature alone would barely impact it, if at all. It's just problematic on maps like Teaparty and Steampunk where being at such a depth is pretty common, and there's no real way to make it difficult to base.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
We do by enforcing the rule. Anyways, this isn't even nearly as possible on other maps, mainly because Teaparty is one of the few maps where being at a depth similar to the depth of the skybase is pretty common (under the tables). Almost all other maps don't have this problem because of the build limit.
Now, I'm getting the feeling that you seem to think that I don't think skybasing under islands is much of a problem, but that's not at all what I'm trying to say. Skybasing under islands is incredibly annoying, but this feature alone would barely impact it, if at all. It's just problematic on maps like Teaparty and Steampunk where being at such a depth is pretty common, and there's no real way to make it difficult to base.
Well I repeat you again, for I do not know how many times. That at no time have I mentioned anything about limiting construction. If it could be built below.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Well I repeat you again, for I do not know how many times. That at no time have I mentioned anything about limiting construction. If it could be built below.
*sigh* You're completely missing the point. I never implied you said it. I'll make it as simple as possible: "Unlike other maps, Teaparty has quite the height element which makes the map the way it is & is the reason for skybasing under the island being so common on it. After all, Teaparty has little to no limit to how far down you can go.
Adding a mechanic where you can't place blocks directly attached to the bottom of the island isn't a valid solution, since players will easily just make a base by bridging from the bottom of mid"

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
*sigh* You're completely missing the point. I never implied you said it. I'll make it as simple as possible: "Unlike other maps, Teaparty has quite the height element which makes the map the way it is & is the reason for skybasing under the island being so common on it. After all, Teaparty has little to no limit to how far down you can go.
Adding a mechanic where you can't place blocks directly attached to the bottom of the island isn't a valid solution, since players will easily just make a base by bridging from the bottom of mid"
I get it . But this prevents them from doing it more easily, it will cost much more to be camping than now. And while they do, we can see them trying to be camping.
And it would save us all the stress, and time. Recall that the purpose of the games is to have fun and entertain. It is not to have a bad time and want to finish the game very quickly. We have to enjoy it! And the more measures are taken to make the players have a good time, it will be much better.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
Top Bottom