Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
I wasn't sure of where to post this, but for some reason the Teamspeak isn't working for me. I know I have typed the right IP as it doesn't give an error on that. But it does gives me an error when trying to connect to the IP. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about this. Maybe you have made a new Teamspeak or maybe it's something wrong with Teamspeak? I don't know but I would like to :)

Jinjo

Oct 21, 2013
A box in the UK
www.cubecraft.net
Wait holdup what's teamspeak?
TeamSpeak is a virtual server (similar to CCG) which allows players to communicate with other players over a voice chat. It is a really amazing tool + it is free :D The ip for the teamspeak server is: ts.cubecraftgames.net and the website to download it from is: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and then go over your version of operating system and then click the mirror's dropdown box making sure you download the client and not the server download. If you need any help setting it up visit youtu.be/-rxBYoW0FKc for more details :)

vanillapoppy10

Apr 13, 2014
arrow%2Bcreeper.gif
luve this its epic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom