Votes: 1 12.5%
  • all of them

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
What do you mean with 2v2 and 3v3? Do you mean 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2, and 3 vs 3 vs 3 vs 3, or just what you said, I don't know the details.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Firstly, if you're creating a suggestion, please provide us with more information so it's better to understand the exact thing you're suggesting.
Anyway, I do agree with your suggestion though. I think 2v2 would be the best addition for Tower Defense to have. That's because some people do not like to have random people in their team who are placing towers incorrectly etc. Therefore, I think only 2v2 should be added because the more different amount of teams there are, the more the players of Tower Defense will be spreaded. And since Tower Defense doesn't have a lot of players, maps won't be filled as quickly as without this possible addition.

Reactions: alexander4

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I like this suggestion, but not detailed enough. Basically, I see it would help players play without misplacers in the game and secondly, it's gonna be easier, due to the mobs will be sent to you by the enemy (Unless it's Survival mode). If you're playing solo, it feels like sending 12 mobs every 10/15 seconds is not too much in normal mode. In addition, players can farm in their solo games. Let's suggest they disabled parties for solo, but then the 2 players will plan to join at the same time everytime, then one of them leaves and the other does the same thing next game. If this is possible, then I want you to suggest it to be changed.

You should add the disadvantages and the advantages from adding this. As an example, what I mentioned above, the farming between 2 players in solo, and I want you to give solution to problems when players abuse something.

I have no problems with other teams but please add details.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zathelas

alexander4

Mar 4, 2020
I like this suggestion, but not detailed enough. Basically, I see it would help players play without misplacers in the game and secondly, it's gonna be easier, due to the mobs will be sent to you by the enemy (Unless it's Survival mode). If you're playing solo, it feels like sending 12 mobs every 10/15 seconds is not too much in normal mode. In addition, players can farm in their solo games. Let's suggest they disabled parties for solo, but then the 2 players will plan to join at the same time everytime, then one of them leaves and the other does the same thing next game. If this is possible, then I want you to suggest it to be changed.

You should add the disadvantages and the advantages from adding this. As an example, what I mentioned above, the farming between 2 players in solo, and I want you to give solution to problems when players abuse something.

I have no problems with other teams but please add details.
okay
for the detail i agree with limoen about random ppl placing tower incorecctly i had this some days ago all the otrher teammembers said alos he hat do remove the tower but he didn`t and a question i have read somehwere that placing towers incorrectly can be seen as griefing is that true?

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
okay
for the detail i agree with limoen about random ppl placing tower incorecctly i had this some days ago all the otrher teammembers said alos he hat do remove the tower but he didn`t and a question i have read somehwere that placing towers incorrectly can be seen as griefing is that true?
Yes, if you tell players to sell their misplaced towers then this will count as griefing and/or trolling! Due to not listening to you or not replying to you, just ignored you and decided to continue misplacing that's reportable actually. If you're feeling like someone is misplacing their towers and you warned them, you are free to record them and report them [Here].

If you have any questions, reply to me in this thread or create a conversation with me.

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
So I play a play a lot of TD. The original post doesn't really give me on any ideas why you want this. I can potentially see why as a regular TD player, but this post can definitely need more polishing

alexander4

Mar 4, 2020
Yes, if you tell players to sell their misplaced towers then this will count as griefing and/or trolling! Due to not listening to you or not replying to you, just ignored you and decided to continue misplacing that's reportable actually. If you're feeling like someone is misplacing their towers and you warned them, you are free to record them and report them [Here].

If you have any questions, reply to me in this thread or create a conversation with me.
okay thanks but then we have 1 problem i need a yt vid to report but i dont have yt channal so yeah

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom