Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boppled

Feb 26, 2020
I caught two people teaming in solo Lucky Islands and took a few screenshots, pasted these in a video and reported this.
They didn't get banned. Why?

The evidence was clear, because when I fought these teamers, we switched positions, and I took another screenshot, which in my eyes makes it clear that they are teaming.

One of them had an iron rank. I hope it is not because of this that they didn't get banned.
Can anyone please explain?

I didn't say any names for their but also my privacy.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There must be a deny message on your report. Did you check that already? On the report site it's to be seen if you click on the name and for Bedrock reports it's to be seen in the thread itself from the staff member who dealt with your report. Let me know if you find a reason ^.^

Boppled

Feb 26, 2020
There must be a deny message on your report. Did you check that already? On the report site it's to be seen if you click on the name and for Bedrock reports it's to be seen in the thread itself from the staff member who dealt with your report. Let me know if you find a reason ^.^
Yep, I found it. Apparently a video with screenshots isn't good enough, they need video evidence. Pretty stupid, I can't start that within 5 seconds, lol

Reactions: Ducky

Lello

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
I give you an advice to avoid these situations in the future:
Before starting to play always open your screen recorder and set a shortcut to perform the recording. (Then leave the software opened in background).
In this way, when you will find yourself in front of incorrect players, you will have just to press a button to register everything and report them!

Boppled

Feb 26, 2020
I give you an advice to avoid these situations in the future:
Before starting to play always open your screen recorder and set a shortcut to perform the recording. (Then leave the software opened in background).
In this way, when you will find yourself in front of incorrect players, you will have just to press a button to register everything and report them!
Thanks for the tip. I'll probably do this by programming a Macro into my mouse

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Yep, I found it. Apparently a video with screenshots isn't good enough, they need video evidence. Pretty stupid, I can't start that within 5 seconds, lol
Yeap, indeed. We need video evidence for teaming and cheating reports.

Locking this thread now as the question has been answered. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me or another staff member ^,^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom