Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
In solo games like Skywars, eggwars and hungergames is it not allowed to team.
But ignore your friends? Just dont kill your friends. Is that allowed?

(srry for bad english ;P)

iCvxR

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
Belgium
if you do in Skywars that your friend go to right you go left its not banable but play in team with friends :D

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
If you aren't together, like 2v1, I personally don't consider it as teaming, since you don't have an unfair advantage towards other players. I don't know the exact rules about this, but in my opinion ignoring each other isn't really teaming. But you have 2 ways of ignoring, the first one is still being together, but once someone's coming one of the players leaves and the other one fights, or the other way is if you spawn on the island next to your teammate, but you go to the left and your teammate goes to the right. There's nothing wrong with the last thing I mentioned but I do think the first thing I mentioned is considered as teaming though.

Reactions: Marieke2001

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
There is this thing called avoiding. Basically, you and your friend do not team, yet you guys stay away from each other and try not to kill each other yet, you're not side by side, but avoiding.. That is allowed. As long as you guys aren't fighting together and aren't side by side, you'll be fine. Avoiding is legal. -Locked

Reactions: Mustafa_Gul
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom