Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matacreperss

Sep 1, 2016
Yes, I really want teaming/cross-teaming to turn into stackable offenses. It's not that Teamers are that annoying. But the satisfaction that the person you reported got banned for 1 week is just perfect. Not only that but it will certainly discourage players to team. Currently allot of people definitely don't mind that one day ban.

One thing I would change though is: Bans for teaming won't be more than 1 week. And they could look more like this:
  • First time = 1 day
  • Second time = 2 days
  • Third time = 3 days
  • Fourth = 4 days
  • Fifth = 5 days
  • Sixth = 6 days
  • Seventh = 7 days
  • Eighth = 7days
  • etc.
I think it should be
first: 1 day
second: 3 days
third: 1 week
fourth: 1 week 3 days
etc

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

Matacreperss

Sep 1, 2016
this is the second time I report these guys, and I'm sure if they got banned, they'll got banned just 1 day

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I think it should be
first: 1 day
second: 3 days
third: 1 week
fourth: 1 week 3 days
etc
Exceding bans for teaming more than one weeks sounds a bit harsh. Teaming isn't Hacking. That's why the max should stay 1 week.

Matacreperss

Sep 1, 2016
yes but, if you get banned for 3 days for teaming 3 times, you are very stupid if you still teaming. What I pretend is that they take away the desire to continue making team

Last edited:
Reactions: Gainfullterror

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi, I think the people teaming in solo games like skywars should get banned for long time. 1 day is a very short ban and people use it to team in that modalities. In addition there are a lot of people doing that if you play skywars just 15min you'll find a team 100%
My suggestion is to increase the banning time consecutively until the permanent ban:
Example:
first time: ban 1 day
second time: ban 3 days
third time: ban 1 week
etc

I only mention it to avoid that people who play fair do not have to play against this injustice Because things like this are not normal

Thats right, I agree.
Also remember to report them ;)

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hi, I think the people teaming in solo games like skywars should get banned for long time. 1 day is a very short ban and people use it to team in that modalities. In addition there are a lot of people doing that if you play skywars just 15min you'll find a team 100%
My suggestion is to increase the banning time consecutively until the permanent ban:
Example:
first time: ban 1 day
second time: ban 3 days
third time: ban 1 week
etc

I only mention it to avoid that people who play fair do not have to play against this injustice Because things like this are not normal

I think the ban need to stack, other they will not learn from their mistakes and their keep thinking: 'Ahw it's just 1 day' so i agree!

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Teaming in Solo modes is against the rules but it isn't like hacking
it is fair for only a 1 day ban just report the players if you see them teaming with a warning it is simple to do
How it is now is absolutely fine
How is it not any different? Do you think a 5 v 1 in solo is easier than a hacker? They both break rules and take advantage of the game. What next? Bans for hacking becomes shortened? Teaming us the easy way to winning unfairly and going off with an easy ban.
Being banned once for a week because someone took a video of me when I am not teaming I am merely near a player I don't know is there
How team bans are now Is just FINE
You need a warning first off. Seems kinda hard when all they show is 5 seconds of you being next to someone lmao. Have you ever heard of appeals? They're used when false punishments happen. Pretty sure you can explain to them if you aren't teaming.

Reactions: Matacreperss

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
You need a warning first off.
Teaming does not require a warning.

To the actual suggestion, yes please! I've been playing with @Rob_the_Giraffe and in-game, he is just saying 'so and so is teaming, I reported and got them banned a few days ago" in pretty much every game. People don't learn from a short 1 day ban.
Exceding bans for teaming more than one weeks sounds a bit harsh. Teaming isn't Hacking. That's why the max should stay 1 week.
if it is your 5th or so ban for the same offense, I think we should almost be handing out a month ban. They obviously aren't learning that breaking the rules is not acceptable so why not increase the punishment? Maybe they will take they will finally take the hint.

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
Yes, the increase of the ban time is awesome idea. But i think that it should be that way:
first time: ban 7 days
second time: ban 14 days
third time: ban 30 days
Because if the ban is small they won't take a lesson !
Regards, Nikolay !

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 but the duration should be:
First offence = 1 week ban
Second to ninth offences % same punishment but increased by 1 week every offence
Tenth offence = permaban

N

Nikboo

Yes, I really want teaming/cross-teaming to turn into stackable offenses. It's not that Teamers are that annoying. But the satisfaction that the person you reported got banned for 1 week is just perfect. Not only that but it will certainly discourage players to team. Currently allot of people definitely don't mind that one day ban.

One thing I would change though is: Bans for teaming won't be more than 1 week. And they could look more like this:
  • First time = 1 day
  • Second time = 2 days
  • Third time = 3 days
  • Fourth = 4 days
  • Fifth = 5 days
  • Sixth = 6 days
  • Seventh = 7 days
  • Eighth = 7days
  • etc.

I'm sorry but someone who teams seven/eight times really wouldn't give a goose's bottom about a one week ban time.

In my opinion, they should be banned permanently on the fourth time. It should work like this:

Three Days -> One week -> One month -> Permanent

It's just rediculous to see that some people team continously and get away with it. A one day punishment is not nearly enough to enforce the rules apon them.

Reactions: TheBrownster

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I'm sorry but someone who teams seven/eight times really wouldn't give a goose's bottom about a one week ban time.

In my opinion, they should be banned permanently on the fourth time. It should work like this:

It's just rediculous to see that some people team continously and get away with it. A one day punishment is not nearly enough to enforce the rules apon them.
Well, teaming is not like hacking as Dotsially said, so I think the deadline will be 2 weeks. When a player gets banned for 6+ times, then it'll be permanent, I'll agree with that.

N

Nikboo

Well, teaming is not like hacking as Dotsially said, so I think the deadline will be 2 weeks. When a player gets banned for 6+ times, then it'll be permanent, I'll agree with that.

True, but someone who teams 4+ isn't really likely to be willing to follow other rules that are enforced by the moderation team.

Someone who gets banned for teaming three times should very well know they should start following the rules.

Reactions: Troublesomee

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Pretty sure you can explain to them if you aren't teaming.
well remember what happened with Zrathex? you can't exactly explain you aren't teaming
How is it not any different? Do you think a 5 v 1 in solo is easier than a hacker? They both break rules and take advantage of the game. What next? Bans for hacking becomes shortened? Teaming us the easy way to winning unfairly and going off with an easy ban.

You need a warning first off. Seems kinda hard when all they show is 5 seconds of you being next to someone lmao. Have you ever heard of appeals? They're used when false punishments happen. Pretty sure you can explain to them if you aren't teaming.
yes because you assume they can't be denied by being false
and even after being warned that doesn't mean you know someone is

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sorry but you can't really compare Teamers to Hackers. A perm ban is too much
Yes it's sometimes annoying when you see a Teamer in a solo game, but most of the times those people teaming aren't even a bit good.
I had countless times where I find teamers but easily defeat them:
Maybe we should do it like this:
Three Days -> One week -> One month -> One Year

Reactions: AboodPlayz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom