Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matacreperss

Sep 1, 2016
Hi, I think the people teaming in solo games like skywars should get banned for long time. 1 day is a very short ban and people use it to team in that modalities. In addition there are a lot of people doing that if you play skywars just 15min you'll find a team 100%
My suggestion is to increase the banning time consecutively until the permanent ban:
Example:
first time: ban 1 day
second time: ban 3 days
third time: ban 1 week
etc

I only mention it to avoid that people who play fair do not have to play against this injustice Because things like this are not normal

Attachments

• 2017-06-30_18.42.59.png
    2017-06-30_18.42.59.png
    370.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I believe teaming bans get stacked now, so if they're banned for the second time, then it will last longer. If the bans do not stack, then I'd love to see them getting stacked, yes.

Reactions: Saevire

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested many times before and I actually still do agree unless someone's good reasons for which he doesn't agree with this suggestion.

I believe teaming bans get stacked now, so if they're banned for the second time, then it will last longer. If the bans do not stack, then I'd love to see them getting stacked, yes.
Nope, teaming bans don't stack now.

Last edited:

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Yes, I agree with that. People just keep teaming because they don't care about a 1-day ban. So it should be a bit longer, maybe for a week? People shouldn't team that much anymore if the ban would be a little bit longer.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Yes I believe that the ban should be longer because most of the people I report for teaming don't even know that they were banned. This then leads them to be repeat offenders. +1 from me on this suggestion.

P.s. this suggestion has been suggested multiple times before

Reactions: AndyPaz

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hi, I think the people teaming in solo games like skywars should get banned for long time. 1 day is a very short ban and people use it to team in that modalities. In addition there are a lot of people doing that if you play skywars just 15min you'll find a team 100%
Teaming in Solo modes is against the rules but it isn't like hacking
it is fair for only a 1 day ban just report the players if you see them teaming with a warning it is simple to do
How it is now is absolutely fine

Matacreperss

Sep 1, 2016
Teaming in Solo modes is against the rules but it isn't like hacking
it is fair for only a 1 day ban just report the players if you see them teaming with a warning it is simple to do
How it is now is absolutely fine
yes but if it's one day they will take advantage of it, at least I think If they are banned for the second time the banning time increases and so on until reaching a point where the bann is permanent

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I think 1 day is enough for the first ban. (Just to warn someone that it's punishable)
But I think the bans for teaming should stack, otherwise people who know that they won't be able to play on the next day will just team. Just because they know they are not affected by the punishment.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
yes but if it's one day they will take advantage of it, at least I think If they are banned for the second time the banning time increases and so on until reaching a point where the bann is permanent
Being banned once for a week because someone took a video of me when I am not teaming I am merely near a player I don't know is there
How team bans are now Is just FINE

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that this is a good idea. If a player/players do it more than once, they should face the consequences. But, I think that the ban should be one more day than the last.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yes, I really want teaming/cross-teaming to turn into stackable offenses. It's not that Teamers are that annoying. But the satisfaction that the person you reported got banned for 1 week is just perfect. Not only that but it will certainly discourage players to team. Currently allot of people definitely don't mind that one day ban.

One thing I would change though is: Bans for teaming won't be more than 1 week. And they could look more like this:
  • First time = 1 day
  • Second time = 2 days
  • Third time = 3 days
  • Fourth = 4 days
  • Fifth = 5 days
  • Sixth = 6 days
  • Seventh = 7 days
  • Eighth = 7days
  • etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom