Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapph

Apr 12, 2015
Hello everybody! this is the first time I post here so I'm not sure if there has been a thread about this yet, but lately I've noticed a lot of people teaming in the individual mode of skywars. I don't know how easy it is but I'd like the server to have an addon to avoid these actitudes because it tends to be frustrating. Anyway, thanks for reading the post!

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
I understand what you mean, although we can not do anything about teams. It is a fun thing to do. Think of it as a challenge rather than what your were thinking. You should try it sometime I think it makes the game more fun anyway. :P

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Like Yitta said, it can be frustrating, but teaming in normal skywars isn't against the rules, hence nothing will be done about it.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Yeah, as said, it is not against the rules, but also there couldn't be any plug-in preventing people from teaming, since it is basically walking next to each other without using combat.
I'll lock the thread, since everything has been said. If you want me to open it again, PM me

Reactions: Rororoyourboat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom