Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I have an idea
Maybe CubeCraft can add a Skywars gamemode where you are allowed to team in skywars but you are allowed too to play solo. So the pro's can kill teams and that is nice. And the players who are less good in pvp they can team. I like the idea and I think it would be nice to if this were added.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I have an idea
Maybe CubeCraft can add a Skywars gamemode where you are allowed to team in skywars but you are allowed too to play solo. So the pro's can kill teams and that is nice. And the players who are less good in pvp they can team. I like the idea and I think it would be nice to if this were added.
No. I hate teams as it just makes the whole game unfair. Also its not that its just for pros, its just annoying to deal with teamers most of the time :/

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
No. Teaming is bad, you should stop trying to get things currently not allowed to be allowed

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I have an idea
Just play Skywars team. You can team with friends there. If you want to team in a solo type game, then go to FFA.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
I have an idea
Nah this is useless just play TeamMode

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
This actually kinda does make sense all of you guys are probably saying this so you guys can appease staff reading your comments, but it does make sense and if they do add this game mode and you do not want to get cross teamed on then don’t choose the gamemade lol. This wouldn’t hurt anyone in anyway unless you do end up choosing the game mode which is your decision.
+1 buddy

Reactions: Cerulean

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
And a lot of you guys here either don’t know how to read or you just didn’t read because he said “add” a game mode not fix the rules and allow crossteaming.

Reactions: Cerulean

Ayroh

I have an idea
They have a gamemode for teams specifically for this reason. If you want to team, play that, not Solo. -1

And a lot of you guys here either don’t know how to read or you just didn’t read
Why’re you necroposting? Just edit your original comment... try reading the rules while you’re at it. ;)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
They have a gamemode for teams specifically for this reason. If you want to team, play that, not Solo. -1

Why’re you necroposting? Just edit your original comment... try reading the rules while you’re at it. ;)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
I think u gotta view that link again or you gotta learn how to read because this thread was posted yesterday;)
LOL failed enforcing rules:(

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Ayroh

I think u gotta view that link again or you gotta learn how to read because this thread was posted yesterday;)
LOL failed enforcing rules:(
You're right. I don't know what I was thinking by using the word "necro-posting". However, that second link (the Gyazo), and my second point is still valid. Therefore, you're still breaking rules. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is my last comment on this before it gets too off topic, but I'm just saying. Maybe try reading the rules, before (ironically) telling others to read before sending messages?

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
You're right. I don't know what I was thinking by using the word "necro-posting". However, that second link (the Gyazo), and my second point is still valid. Therefore, you're still breaking rules. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is my last comment on this before it gets too off topic, but I'm just saying. Maybe try reading the rules, before (ironically) telling others to read before sending messages?
No I think u should try reading the rules first because it’s kinda obvious that you didn’t know what necroposting was so you clearly didn’t read the rules before I stated it to you lol nice try buddy :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom