Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
We literally had to disable chat before the game starts and make "op chest" a muted word because so many stones demand OP chests. To me, this is just proof that there are very rarely Diamond+ donors in Skywars. Maybe you have some kind of crazy Diamond-donor-magnet, but I can't help but feel you're over-exaggerating a wee bit.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Well it's your problem to bare with, it's overpowered chests and people get to choose if they like it or not, and it does not matter about other preferences because they deserved it after paying money for it.

PokeShadow77

Feb 21, 2015
We literally had to disable chat before the game starts and make "op chest" a muted word because so many stones demand OP chests. To me, this is just proof that there are very rarely Diamond+ donors in Skywars. Maybe you have some kind of crazy Diamond-donor-magnet, but I can't help but feel you're over-exaggerating a wee bit.

or maybe I'm just an extremely unlucky person.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I personally love OP chests, even though I know some people don't. But from the vast amount of spam and messages I have gotten, people love OP chests. If you were to get rid of the bows, it wouldn't be the OP we know and it wouldn't be what the majority wants. You can't please everyone. So, as said before, buy diamond rank. If you don't want to because it's $100, then deal with it. There's no other way.

PokeShadow77

Feb 21, 2015
I personally love OP chests, even though I know some people don't. But from the vast amount of spam and messages I have gotten, people love OP chests. If you were to get rid of the bows, it wouldn't be the OP we know and it wouldn't be what the majority wants. You can't please everyone. So, as said before, buy diamond rank. If you don't want to because it's $100, then deal with it. There's no other way.

$100 is an outrageous amount for one server.

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
But come on, ranks such as lapiz or gold should have the right to at least vote for normal chests.
That makes into an idea. Lapiz+ votes basic and day Gold+ votes normal and sunset and lapiz votes Diamond+ gets OP and night and lapiz and gold votes. I don't know?

PokeShadow77

Feb 21, 2015
That makes into an idea. Lapiz+ votes basic and day Gold+ votes normal and sunset and lapiz votes Diamond+ gets OP and night and lapiz and gold votes. I don't know?

I like your way of thinking, however I believe that a lower rank should be able to vote for a normal chest for a normal game, and the higher rank should be able to vote for a basic chest, for a different game. In other words, Lapiz should be able to vote for normal and day while Gold should be able to vote for basic and sunset.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Despite the punch 3 bow being the bane of my existence, i cannot say that i find diamond ranks in-game too often, and when i do i still vote for normal chests so i usually don't have to deal with OP chests too often.

There's one solution that i saw wasn't mentioned here however; leaving the game.
It really isn't often that diamond ranks end up in your game, so if you just leave the lobby and find another before the game starts, you can get away with not having to deal with those pesky campers with punch 3 bows for a few hours before coming into contact with another diamond rank.

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
Cubecraftgames :D
I didnt want to read it all :p
But OP chests are there, like it or not (deal with it), and there is not diamond donators on almost every game, thats a lie.

PokeShadow77

Feb 21, 2015
Despite the punch 3 bow being the bane of my existence, i cannot say that i find diamond ranks in-game too often, and when i do i still vote for normal chests so i usually don't have to deal with OP chests too often.

There's one solution that i saw wasn't mentioned here however; leaving the game.
It really isn't often that diamond ranks end up in your game, so if you just leave the lobby and find another before the game starts, you can get away with not having to deal with those pesky campers with punch 3 bows for a few hours before coming into contact with another diamond rank.

Doesn't leaving a game count as a death? That's another thing I'd like to address, leaving a game before it starts shouldn't count as a death.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Doesn't leaving a game count as a death? That's another thing I'd like to address, leaving a game before it starts shouldn't count as a death.
Leave during the lobby (the one where you pick your team; the one with the two houses and the parkour) and it shouldn't count as a death.

PokeShadow77

Feb 21, 2015
Well you can't be sure until the game starts, so just leave whenever you see a diamond donator i guess. Odds are you won't see another one for a while.

The thing is, some diamond rank people are sane.

I would barely be complaining if it wasn't for death on leaving before game.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Another solution: if someone voted for op chests, leave the game and join another. Most donators and gold Lapiz and iron. There aren't many high ranked players.

PokeShadow77

Feb 21, 2015
Another solution: if someone voted for op chests, leave the game and join another. Most donators and gold Lapiz and iron. There aren't many high ranked players.
And as said before, the problem with leaving a game is that it counts as a death for some reason (even before the game actually starts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom