Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeShadow77

Feb 21, 2015
Who really cares about adding a death?

I do and others do as well, it affects mine/their self-esteem and can reflect upon how they are/I am improving.

It's still really dumb that it counts a death for doing that though.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
$100 is an outrageous amount for one server.
You wouldnt imagine how much it costs managing such a huge server. The price is correct, and maybe even low. There is litterally nothing you can do about it, nothing. Even if you suggest taking it out, there probs going to laugh at you. Im not a fan of OP, but I respect the likings of everyone else. And btw other ppl, I think im back ? xD

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Like alot of people have said, it's a donor privilege to be able to control what type of chests will be in the game. Donate and your problem will be solved, or cross your fingers and hope there are no Diamond+ donors in your game. If there are, you are just going to have to deal with it, as they are the ones who donated to support our server, therefore they are granted the privilege to decide what chests are in the game.

PokeShadow77

Feb 21, 2015
Wow. That's all I can say about everything posted on this thread. Not so much about how this is a donor feature that bothers me, but more of the price.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Wow. That's all I can say about everything posted on this thread. Not so much about how this is a donor feature that bothers me, but more of the price.
This is a 10000 player server, the prices are low for the price this server costs to maintain, and for the quality. We cant say much more, I suggest we lock this thread before this discussion gets out of hand xD
@caliocean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom