Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good idea?

• Total voters

Quinten7

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
It seemed like a nice idea to put teams in pvp. You fight here with a team against another team in an arena. (No FFA!) You joint a game. You come to a certain place in front of your opponent, who are far away. In the meantime, people are joining you. Those are your teammates. It is simply instead of 1 vs 1, a few other options:

2 vs 2
3 vs 3
4 vs 4
10 vs 10
Or a complete war of 20 vs 20

Good idea? Let me know in the comments.

(The only thing we need is bigger arenas)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
My acc has been hacked and then somebody posted it again.
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Again, no one voted know. Pfff, staff members need to pay more attention to these. I bet I'm gonna get a reply by one in this thread. Mentions don't really get them to check things.

_EliteStevee

Oct 10, 2017
Wtbdbngehatesgbgenehngq
It seemed like a nice idea to put teams in pvp. You fight here with a team against another team in an arena. (No FFA!) You joint a game. You come to a certain place in front of your opponent, who are far away. In the meantime, people are joining you. Those are your teammates. It is simply instead of 1 vs 1, a few other options:

2 vs 2
3 vs 3
4 vs 4
10 vs 10
Or a complete war of 20 vs 20

Good idea? Let me know in the comments.

(The only thing we need is bigger arenas)
No, actually not, when its like 4v4 some people ( like me ) me will be targetted so hard, like ffa

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Inb4 skids say "no i do not like this idea because i will end up doing all the work, i will get paired with a bad player!!!!!"

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
And because we don't get feedback it'll continue on forever, just like the suggestion about enderpearls being added to normal mode took a year of suggesting by different people to get implemented.
Agreed.
If the staff don't want to add it then they can at least reply saying "trash idea, bingo and wing rush are better games" so we don't have to waste our time making these threads. And if they do want to add it they could tell us so we don't waste our time making more of these threads.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
No, actually not, when its like 4v4 some people ( like me ) me will be targetted so hard, like ffa
It is annoying indeed, but it is part of a strategy to get rid of the good player first then kill the rest or just in general easily get rid of a player in team fights. Besides, this could also help practice team fights such as eggwars and blockwars.

Reactions: _EliteStevee

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Some possible fixes to this non-issue
  • Get a new account
  • Change your skin
  • Change your IGN
  • Get a good team to play with you
  • Drain them so your team can finish them off after you die
  • Don't play, play 1v1s instead
Moreover, people get targetted in any game, does that mean we should remove them all? No. Awful argument.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Agreed.
If the staff don't want to add it then they can at least reply saying "trash idea, bingo and wing rush are better games" so we don't have to waste our time making these threads. And if they do want to add it they could tell us so we don't waste our time making more of these threads.
Even better would be if they also stated why an idea would be trash if they would say something is bad instead of 'no it's bad'; considering Staff isn't always super reliable in terms of their argumentation (speaking out of firsthand experience here) for certain choices/opinions.

Edit: Nvm what i said i didn't read your comment through well enough. It clearly implied in your quote that they would state a reason as to why which in your example was 'bingo and wing rush are better games'.

Still though, aside from this comment not being too fitting in hindsight to your post, my statement still seems reasonable.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Agreed.
Even better would be if they also stated why an idea would be trash if they would say something is bad instead of 'no it's bad'; considering Staff isn't always super reliable in terms of their argumentation (speaking out of firsthand experience here) for certain choices/opinions.

Edit: Nvm what i said i didn't read your comment through well enough. It clearly implied in your quote that they would state a reason as to why which in your example was 'bingo and wing rush are better games'.
Well, we know for sure @StorySays has seen this thread, so that's one thing.
Make of that what you will.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Well, we know for sure @StorySays has seen this thread, so that's one thing.
Make of that what you will.
The fact that they read it doesn't guarentee that they'll respond though (even if you start a direct conversation with them, they can be that stubborn to still not even respond if you'd do that; or they'll simply 'wont care about it', which is kinda funny cause it's literally their job to care about it, especially if this 'it' is worth the time), once again speaking out of experience. That's what i'll make of it.

But anyways let's not go too off-topic.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
Top Bottom