Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good idea?

• Total voters

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
The fact that they read it doesn't guarentee that they'll respond though (even if you start a direct conversation with them, they can be that stubborn to still not even respond if you'd do that; or they'll simply 'wont care about it', which is kinda funny cause it's literally their job to care about it, especially if this 'it' is worth the time), once again speaking out of experience. That's what i'll make of it.

But anyways let's not go too off-topic.
Yup
Make of that what you will.

Anyway I think it will do PVP good if it gets updated. This suggestion, along with a competitive mode (with ELO etc) will do PVP great and would make the mode a lot less boring. Though, I think battle zone is probably a priority for devs right now, though I don't even know that for sure because again, lack of communication, yay. Anyway i'd be just fine if they at least responded with something along the lines of "I find x about the idea, but right now BZ has priority."

Quinten7

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
Again, no one voted know. Pfff, staff members need to pay more attention to these. I bet I'm gonna get a reply by one in this thread. Mentions don't really get them to check things.
I probably want to remove one, I do not know how.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Personally, I don't agree with this due to the fact that CTF is actually similar to this suggestion.
Yes I agree!
Also Rome and Mansion in eggwars is similar to this too therefore rome and mansion must be removed!
Team paintball is also too similar so that must be removed!
Blockwars core is too similar too therefore it must be removed!
Tower defence must be removed also!

The only fix to all these games is to add enderchests!!!!!!!!

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Personally, I don't agree with this due to the fact that CTF is actually similar to this suggestion.
Yes I agree!
Also Rome and Mansion in eggwars is similar to this too therefore rome and mansion must be removed!
Team paintball is also too similar so that must be removed!
Blockwars core is too similar too therefore it must be removed!
Tower defence must be removed also!

The only fix to all these games is to add enderchests!!!!!!!!
He's suggesting this for practice for these games you mentioned. Besides, in skywars and egg wars (solo) you have to 1v1 people and duels helps practice with that, so why not do the same for 2v2, 3v3 and etc.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!