Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheDancingMonkey

Apr 9, 2016
Under My Bed
I like both the idea of @TriangleAttack and @TheDancingMonkey.

For the first suggestion (DancingMonkey):
At the beginning of a game of Eggwars, a ''team captain'' should be nominated. The team captain would be able to change the name of the team ONCE in the whole game. It would be a bit of a lucky one to get team captain but it would be fun.
For the innapropriate team name, there could be some words that can't be said, just like when you're typing in the chat!

For the second one (TriangleAttack):
Pretty straight forward and I like it. But like someone said, it could be hard to read it in the chat, but it is a really nice idea.
I really like your idea, but maybe the captain would just be random every game so that it could be more fair and not one person getting nominated every game. I feel like that could happen especially if a YouTuber was playing a team game.

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
I really like your idea, but maybe the captain would just be random every game so that it could be more fair and not one person getting nominated every game. I feel like that could happen especially if a YouTuber was playing a team game.
Exactly! That was what I tried to say but I didn't do it correctly I guess. It should be someone chosen randomly every game so everyone has a chance to do it, you are right.

Reactions: TheDancingMonkey
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Top Bottom