Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Change?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Team killing is known as killing your own teammates or intentionally making the game hard for them. However, I believe you should not be able to report someone for team killing unless you are the one being team killed. You don't know if the person who team killed someone did it because because they agreed to try and team kill each other. For example, if 2 good players want to try to team kill each other to show whos better, it should be allowed for them to do that as it only gives them a disadvantage in the game.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I agree with you that it’s a disadvantage in the game, but that would only be when the players know each other. Since it isn’t nice to get teamkilled, and the killer doesn’t do it by accident, it should be reportable though!

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I agree with you that it’s a disadvantage in the game, but that would only be when the players know each other. Since it isn’t nice to get teamkilled, and the killer doesn’t do it by accident, it should be reportable though!
Yes but you have no idea if the person being team killed has agreed to this

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Ye they were talking about a ban tho 😂
I dont think you get that a warning is what happens before the ban. If you teamkill and get a warning then actually teamkill, that warning makes you get a ban instead, and you cant say it was a false warning because the warning can not be appealled.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I have to disagree on this one.

Team killing/trolling in general should not be allowed, even if it's a joke. People could start to use the ''he is my friend'' excuse to get unbanned quite easily even if they did not know them. Also, you should always be able to report a rulebreaker, whether he is your teammate or not.

If they really want to know who is better they can always join solo games.

Last edited:

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I dont think you get that a warning is what happens before the ban. If you teamkill and get a warning then actually teamkill, that warning makes you get a ban instead, and you cant say it was a false warning because the warning can not be appealled.
Ofc I know what a warning is 😂
But look what they said:
I disagree with this because then people can always say on the ban appeal,
So I asked you where you got your warning part from when they were talking about a ban appeal

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
It’s a no for me. If they are on your team, and they kill each other they will also make it harder for you to win. And btw how do people wanna test who’s better if they can’t PVP as they’re in a team?

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Trolling is something that mutually isn't a very fun thing regardless. If you wanted to just pvp each other or contest against each other, you could just make a private match on pvp instead.

Personally, trolling/team killing is something that just normally is associated with being aggressive towards another player for the sake of cheating or due to frustration of the teammates player skill etc.

If you want to teamkill as a joke or as a way of being playful, I would just suggest doing so on a private gamemode such as pvp as mentioned above.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom