• Yes add this plz

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No (explain why you don't want it)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
This has been suggested multiple times, but as far as I see, it hasn't been escalated. Honestly, I don't see why we shouldn't add this. As the title says, team duels. So basically, what this is that there is 2v2, 3v3, and ect. It's just like normal 1v1 duels, but more people and you can't kill your own teammates. This could encourage more teamwork in games such as eggwars and blockwars. To add on, there should be an option of what team you wanna be on, if you are in a party, it chooses for you and your party members. Someone said that it would take too much space in the lobby, but why not add it as an option when you click the armor stand. @ChaosConjurer

Alissa Smith

Sep 8, 2018
They always ignore threads that suggest new gamemodes or big features in Duels, I think they just don't want to add anything to Duels so there's not really any point in making threads like this (sorry if I sound rude, I'm trying not to).
In fact if you look at the implemented threads, almost all of them are tiny features/bug fixes suggested such as "change the selfie arena in this lobby" and "decrease the amount of players for a game to start". For the most part I think, cube would rather come up with new features by themselves instead of getting the ideas from players that suggest it so threads like this probably will just get ignored so there is not much point in making them (again I am really sorry if I sound rude).

Its a very good idea, I voted yes and I want to see it, but I don't think it will get added.

Reactions: Chum Chum

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
They always ignore threads that suggest new gamemodes or big features in Duels, I think they just don't want to add anything to Duels so there's not really any point in making threads like this (sorry if I sound rude, I'm trying not to).
In fact if you look at the implemented threads, almost all of them are tiny features/bug fixes suggested such as "change the selfie arena in this lobby" and "decrease the amount of players for a game to start". For the most part I think, cube would rather come up with new features by themselves instead of getting the ideas from players that suggest it so threads like this probably will just get ignored so there is not much point in making them (again I am really sorry if I sound rude).

Its a very good idea, I voted yes and I want to see it, but I don't think it will get added.
You aren't wrong. I tagged staff, but isn't doubt they will respond or care about this. Probably cause it's not "interesting" enough. I even asked a staff for help once and they didn't respond.

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
You aren't wrong. I tagged staff, but isn't doubt they will respond or care about this. Probably cause it's not "interesting" enough. I even asked a staff for help once and they didn't respond.

Hold up mate.
> Staff-Help is about requesting assistance from staff, usually questions 'How do I do [X]?'
Not asking their opinion about a certain gamemode.
That's like someone tagging a bunch of moderators, screaming that Cube is Pay To Win because only ranks can vote.

> Tagging a staff member in a suggestion like this would probably have a negative affect.

Now to my actual opinion on your thread:

Already has been suggested, just like you've already acknowledged.
I like that idea.
An ELO-System would be pretty cool, as well.
An option for giving your teammate the 'Glowing' effect could be a thing.
I think you should be able to hit your teammate.

Party-Versus-Party should be a thing.
1v1's are cool. 2v2's are exciting. 3v3's are difficult. 4v4's are just terrible. 5v5's is just madness. 6v6 doesn't sound good. 7v7's is what I want. 8v8's = too many players. nobody cares about 9v9's. 10v10's are good for YouTube content, Hell yes.
Overall: Thanks for re-suggesting this. I voted 'Yes', and hopefully this will actually get added.
Also, please make an in-depth explanation, of how you envision Team-Duels being like.

How do you think the game should be?
Just asking for team-fights is weird. Why add it to Duels? Just go play Egg-Wars.
Give it a special, personal element! Make it cool! Shiny! Add sprinkles! Remove Herobrine!

Reactions: packta

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Hold up mate.
> Staff-Help is about requesting assistance from staff, usually questions 'How do I do [X]?'
Not asking their opinion about a certain gamemode.
That's like someone tagging a bunch of moderators, screaming that Cube is Pay To Win because only ranks can vote.

> Tagging a staff member in a suggestion like this would probably have a negative affect.
What? How would tagging a staff member give a negative effect? Their opinion is just as valuable as yours, maybe even greater since they have ties to the higher staff members directly. And no, staff aren't limited to just doing robotic tasks, like "How do I do [X]", they are humans, like you and me, and also can give an opinion. There's nothing wrong with tagging staff.

To the actual suggestion itself, it's a great idea, although I don't think the administration will get to it anytime soon...

Reactions: Alissa Smith
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom