Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Listen closely… you want the community to enjoy Eggwars more and to have something more to grind for? Ok… simple.
Add a 2v2 for skywars lucky islands bridges etc and a 3v3 and a 4v4 just team vs team. Just add it already I wanna party with my duo and destroy one team easily lol.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Listen closely… you want the community to enjoy Eggwars more and to have something more to grind for? Ok… simple.
Add a 2v2 for skywars lucky islands bridges etc and a 3v3 and a 4v4 just team vs team. Just add it already I wanna party with my duo and destroy one team easily lol.
I am with you in adding new modes, but a team against a team will be a little boring, my view

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yh that could be fun in my opinion, it's a bit like scrims but easier and with only 2, 3 or 4 teams.

Reactions: LightningPro
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom