Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
Death Match information:

in this gamemode are 8 players playing against each other and they need to make 25 kills to win the game.
Everybody will have the same weapons to make it fear for people that not play often

Team Death Match information

in this gamemode are 12 players playing (6v6) and the teams are need to make 50 kills to win the game
Everybody will have the same weapons to make it fear for people that not play often

Only people with a rank can choose or become good or bad weapons

Basic: wooden sword and leather armour
Normal: iron sword and iron armour
Overpowerd: Diamond sword and diamond armour

hope you will enjoy this?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, I like this idea. It is good And new gamemode in pvp. I think that it isnt a lot of work fo adding this, because in minerware 'have the most kills' is it the same.
Nice suggestion!

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Maybe we can add this as a new kind of PvP. So we have KitPVP, FFA and deathmatch. Ok maybe for the next PvP update. I like the idea btw. But should we not add kits? So players have their own kits. Or should that be unfair?

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This seems like it could be a pretty fun gamemode as long as the items are balanced and not ridiculously op since then the games would never end.

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, i like your idea:D. Perhaps 25 or 50 kills to win a game is too much as it may last long. I would suggest 20 kills in solo and maybe 40 kills in team mode.
Or how about this: Gold+ ranks could vote for the number of kills needed to win a game.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Yes, i like your idea:D. Perhaps 25 or 50 kills to win a game is too much as it may last long. I would suggest 20 kills in solo and maybe 40 kills in team mode.
Or how about this: Gold+ ranks could vote for the number of kills needed to win a game.
Not bad! :)

Reactions: Exull

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017

the voting system for how much kills you need to make is a very good idea

D

Deleted member 204478

I like the idea!
Putting this in PvP would be great, I have high hopes for this game, it sounds cool!
Although, 50 kills would be too much in my opinion, for the time it takes to kill a person in 1.9.
To polish things up, I would say 35 kills.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Such a simple idea, yet one that makes me wonder why it hasn't been added yet.

I used to play a game with the exact same rules, except with bows, and each hit is a one-shot kill. I really loved that game.

I think there should be bows for normal and overpowered mode.

This game, despite your intention to make it playable for everyone, not just those with kits, there should still be kits in this game. To help accommodate those kits, I suggest there be protection 2 on the armor in 1.9, protection 3 helmet and boots and protection 4 chestplate and leggings on the armor in 1.8. The gear should also be unbreakable. The kits will be the following:
1. Default kit that everyone owns: sharpness 2 or 3 on the sword. (sharp 2 on 1.8, sharp 3 on 1.9)
2. Flame lord: fire aspect 1 on sword.
3. Lumberjack: sharpness 2 or 3 axe of the same grade as the sword replacing the sword.
4. Bomber: 2 tnt which light as soon as it is placed.
5. Bow lord: power 2 on bow in normal mode 1.9, power 4 on bow in op mode 1.9, power 3 on bow in normal mode 1.8, power 5 bow in op mode 1.8.
6. Flash: 3x30 second speed 2 potions, not splash.
7. Rod-god: fishing rod. Only available in 1.8.

I considered adding a cobweb kit, but it would be very overpowered in combination with the bomber.

The kits will provide variety to the gameplay. Of course, there could be, like skywars, the option to play without kits.

happytuber

Apr 16, 2017
Such a simple idea, yet one that makes me wonder why it hasn't been added yet.

I used to play a game with the exact same rules, except with bows, and each hit is a one-shot kill. I really loved that game.

I think there should be bows for normal and overpowered mode.

This game, despite your intention to make it playable for everyone, not just those with kits, there should still be kits in this game. To help accommodate those kits, I suggest there be protection 2 on the armor in 1.9, protection 3 helmet and boots and protection 4 chestplate and leggings on the armor in 1.8. The gear should also be unbreakable. The kits will be the following:
1. Default kit that everyone owns: sharpness 2 or 3 on the sword. (sharp 2 on 1.8, sharp 3 on 1.9)
2. Flame lord: fire aspect 1 on sword.
3. Lumberjack: sharpness 2 or 3 axe of the same grade as the sword replacing the sword.
4. Bomber: 2 tnt which light as soon as it is placed.
5. Bow lord: power 2 on bow in normal mode 1.9, power 4 on bow in op mode 1.9, power 3 on bow in normal mode 1.8, power 5 bow in op mode 1.8.
6. Flash: 3x30 second speed 2 potions, not splash.
7. Rod-god: fishing rod. Only available in 1.8.

I considered adding a cobweb kit, but it would be very overpowered in combination with the bomber.

The kits will provide variety to the gameplay. Of course, there could be, like skywars, the option to play without kits.

nice kits

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.