Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
~ PvP ~

Duels is one of my absolute favourite gamemodes due to the fact that they are quick and fun. But playing in large groups prevents my friends, family or just party members from having fights against or with each other.

Team Duels - 2v2 4v4

I would like to have 2v2 and 4v4 duels added into cubecraft. Due to the possibility of games being slow to fill as duels isn't the most popular game. My idea is to have the existing 1v1 duel modes; 1.8, Normal, Overpowered, Soup and Insane modes but for team. They can be set out in a similar way to how they are already displayed. From here you can be presented a menu upon clicking on them, 2v2 or 4v4. You select one of them then you are put into que.

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
~ PvP ~

Duels is one of my absolute favourite gamemodes due to the fact that they are quick and fun. But playing in large groups prevents my friends, family or just party members from having fights against or with each other.

Team Duels - 2v2 4v4

I would like to have 2v2 and 4v4 duels added into cubecraft. Due to the possibility of games being slow to fill as duels isn't the most popular game. My idea is to have the existing 1v1 duel modes; 1.8, Normal, Overpowered, Soup and Insane modes but for team. They can be set out in a similar way to how they are already displayed. From here you can be presented a menu upon clicking on them, 2v2 or 4v4. You select one of them then you are put into que.
Yes, good idea! +1

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
This was previously requested, but I still like this idea.
It would be really awesome, duels of 2vs2 or 4vs4

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
~ PvP ~

Team Duels - 2v2 4v4

I suggested this in the past, and i still agree :)
(@Lepzi suggested it to: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duel-2vs2-and-3vs3.184699/)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Top Bottom