Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tea or coffee?

  • Tea

    Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Coffee

    Votes: 5 31.3%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
1,422
10,448
409
20
The Netherlands
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Coffee ftw!! I would probably like tea if it weren’t for my anosmia - now they all just taste incredibly bitter and mostly the same 😭

I’m a big fan of cappuccino with a sweet flavour or added sugar.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
1,422
10,448
409
20
The Netherlands
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like I'm seeing that word everywhere now despite never hearing it all my life.

Any Moocha flavour you recommend? I might try it in 2024
Mocha frappuccinos are the absolute best. There’s even mocha ice cream. Honestly, just anything mocha is nice - coffee flavour but still sweet 🙏
 

AnolTongi

Moderanol
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
430
2,072
234
21
Turkey
Pronouns
He/Him
So, while I'm not a big fan of tea, I'm also not a big fan of coffee. But lately I've been drinking more coffee overall so I can say coffee I believe!
 

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
1,969
5,725
284
22
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Ooh tied game
IMG_20240117_214148.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Reesle and Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom