Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What mythology do you like the most and why?

• Greek

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Egyptian

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Norse

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Celtic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I honestly enjoy learning about any mythological stories. I'm a huge sucker for myths, legends and folklore, no matter how unrealistic or creepy they may be. It simply interests me.

Though if I'd have to choose a favourite from these four I'd go for Greek mythology. Awesome, sometimes sad, stories that are generally more known.
(And I really enjoy playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey)

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
My personal favorite is probably Norse despite knowing more about Greek mythology. I just perfer gods like Odin and Thor. Prometheus is a beast tho. Which mythology is your favorite? It could be for any reasons like the gods, hero's and monsters.
The greek mythology look for me the best bc of the power and civilization

• Love
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I honestly enjoy learning about any mythological stories. I'm a huge sucker for myths, legends and folklore, no matter how unrealistic or creepy they may be. It simply interests me.

Though if I'd have to choose a favourite from these four I'd go for Greek mythology. Awesome, sometimes sad, stories that are generally more known.
(And I really enjoy playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey)
That's fair. I probably prefer myths with a happier ending if it about a hero but if it's horror based (kinda like Yokais) I don't mind it having a tragic ending either.
Percy Jackson series really took my interest back in the day on greek mythology, prometheus is probably my favorite
Oh I been reading the hero's of Olympus recently. Did you know the author of Percy Jackson did the same for Egyptian and Norse mythology?

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
My personal favorite is probably Norse despite knowing more about Greek mythology. I just perfer gods like Odin and Thor. Prometheus is a beast tho. Which mythology is your favorite? It could be for any reasons like the gods, hero's and monsters.
Didn’t you make a giant theory on cubecraft with Norse mythology?!?!?

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Rip Celtic mythology, it's even forgotten in the few Celtic countries left. Nobody even remembers the names of the main gods.

Níl na Tuatha dé Dannan ar eolas ag aín duinne, seachas cúpla duinne a rinne stair Gaeilge.

• Haha

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Rip Celtic mythology, it's even forgotten in the few Celtic countries left. Nobody even remembers the names of the main gods.

Níl na Tuatha dé Dannan ar eolas ag aín duinne, seachas cúpla duinne a rinne stair Gaeilge.
Facts, it's nobody favorite lmao. Poor Dagda and Morrígan. I think that Cernunnos atleast became Pan though.

Philippine mythology is underrated
Ooh I haven't learn about that one yet. I'll probably look it up after learning more about Norse and Yokais.

Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom