Buff the wither?

• Yes!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
So hello! :D

I like TD and i play it very often. But there is one thing that i should change.

99% off all games go into the armageddon phase, so all games are a little bit long.
Armageddon is there to finish the games, right? Because the wither spawns and the last two towers get destroyed at the castle.

Well, in 60% off the games i play the wither is fast dead and/or dont kill so many towers.
So my suggestion is:
-Let the wither fire faster so it kills more towers.
Because normally now it kills like 3-4 towers.
And maybe give the wither a little bit more health too.

I hope you like this suggestion and vote for yes or no in the poll! :)

StrikerDH

Reactions: DanDaDino

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
I do not like this idea.... The Wither is meant to shorten the game and basically gives the players a chance to get an edge on their opponents depending on how they prepared for the Wither. I honestly think that it isn't an issue.

Hex4Nova

Aug 31, 2015
www.hex4nova.cf
Maybe you're just too good at it. As for me, as soon as the wither spawns, the opponents send in a giant horde of blazes and magma cubes at the same time while boosting with potions, which 99% of the time successfully annihilates our entire defense while half of my team sends in pigmen which gets absolutely demolished by our opponents' legendary defense within 3 seconds of spawning, and the other half starts spamming towers, leaving 2 blocks wide spaces between each tower.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom