Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

riftwaker

Aug 8, 2021
Tower Defence is great and all but i havent seen it get updated in a long time, is there anything being worked on? If there's anything TD needs its a 1v1 gamemode, I feel like it would be way more enjoyable when you dont have to hope that you get atleast semi-competent teammates to win. I finally made a forums account just because I want to know if TD will ever get a content update, this is my favorite gamemode on the server by far and my only reason to hop on. Would be great if it got atleast a 1v1 gamemode.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
to be honestly I HIGHLY doubt that it’s gonna get an update anytime soon. It’s unpopular, Java exclusive, and is very hard to code. And considering the last update took 3 years, yeah I think it’s safe to say we won’t be getting another update this year.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Solo tower defence is definetly an interesting idea, it must be one of the most asked for things on the forums. I myself made a small suggestion here about it: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/solo-tower-defence.282749/ , the main concern about my suggestion was that its very like hypixels tower defence and cubecraft needs original content too

I and my friends then came up with the idea of a different type of 1v1 tower defence rather than a 1v1v1v1v1v1, basically a 1v1 but being able to send 12troops + 1troop per game minute(with a cap of 36) . that means that at minute 10 lets say it would be 12+10 = 22 troops, it would be very boring at late game only being able to send 12 troops, so with this basically we took 1 player as 3 so everything is x3 to make it less slow and boring as a normal 1v1. one day we will make a detailed suggestion

as for your asking if td will get an update, the "update" your talking about was just a balancing "update" i think they've pretty much confirmed that at some point there'll be a content update for tower defence but Cubecrafts priorities change a lot so idek anymore, maybe..... we can only hope

• Love
Reactions: CrystalDrop

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Doubt it. It somewhat recently had a QoL update. 1v1 is highly asked for and shouldn't be too hard to implement, but yeah I don't have high hoped that's gonna happen soon - if ever.

Reactions: Shotgun

Sonol

Jul 17, 2021
I agree with what was said in this thread, I don't think TD will get any upgrade soon or new gamemode like the 1v1 but we can still hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom