Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I dont think people see my messages before solo skywars start but in lucky islands people cna see messages and I see others too. Is this just me or this problem for everyone if only me how to fix?

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
yes that's normal no one can't see each other messages before the game starts in skywars and all games except the lucky island.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
how you can see the messages before the game starts? you mean the server logs, like the player joined the game? or the player chat?
Perhaps because people hardly ever talks before the game starts. However, there's people that do, and I can see them. Just the game chat.

Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Perhaps because people hardly ever talks before the game starts. However, there's people that do, and I can see them. Just the game chat.
that's so weird, what i know is you can't see the players chat before the game starts except lucky island, are sure you can see them talk in the chat in skywars before the game starts?

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
that's so weird, what i know is you can't see the players chat before the game starts except lucky island, are sure you can see them talk in the chat in skywars before the game starts?
Absolutely.
Do you play on Java or Bedrock?

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I am on Java but I can see mine but nobody respond and I haven't seen any messages before games in like 200 games cause I have been watching chat for around 200 games to see if there's other people chatting
Perhaps they don't respond because the message that you have sent gets unvisible due to other messages displaying in chat: Player has joined your game, player voted for etc, among others. If not, then it's a bug, but I am telling you that messages I send get visible. People with sight can see them and reply to them.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom