Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
The problem I can see with this is that most people put the visibility to friends only and so if it won't be able to it anybody without changing. Also, if not it they will not be able to see the person who is it.
With my earlier suggestion, if someone enables Tag he/she should be forced to see everybody.

iM_2_Gd_4_U

Jun 8, 2015
Sounds good, but if multiple people are it, surely this means everyone could be it at once if people don't tag someone else xD

EdwardLapLaz

Jun 8, 2015
Right behind you.
www.google.com
With my earlier suggestion, if someone enables Tag he/she should be forced to see everybody.

EdwardLapLaz

Jun 8, 2015
Right behind you.
www.google.com
Sorry, something has went wrong with my re
Sounds good, but if multiple people are it, surely this means everyone could be it at once if people don't tag someone else xD
ply button, Please can a staff member delete these posts.

MeowMaestro

May 31, 2015
No, you have 30 seconds to tag someone. After this or earlier if you have left then you will stop being "it" and another person will be. If you tig someone within the time then you will no longer be "it" and they will be. Around 10% of a lobby can be "it" at one time.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom