Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Whose idea don't you support? My suggestion was to give spam-clickers a line of dialogue that informs them what they're doing wrong ._.

(Oops, technically MagnificentSpook's idea)
So you want to give warnings to spam clickers?
if you are then I don't want to because that means that more easy kills for me, and its nothing wrong about it.
Its not hacking, its just spam clicking

Reactions: A pigeon

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I like this idea, maybe spammers will finally understand how to play 1.9 pvp.
The People ( Quick hit 1.8 in 1.9 ) are really annoying xD
I agree your idea.
Yeah good idea
Not a warning, a notice.
Spam clickers, is not hacking, and really means more easy kills for us. So just adding a notice won’t make a huge difference to them, because they will keep spam clicking till they change their version back to 1.8

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I agree. There are so many new players who are new to 1.9 who do not know how to play. This seems like a good idea.

D

Deleted member 156608

Perhaps every time somebody clicks a certain number of times in rapid succession, they'll receive a line of dialogue in their chat that informs them that they're doing it wrong.

For example:
'This is a 1.9+ game - Spam-clicking is ineffective, try timing your hits! For assistance, toggle your combat indicator via your settings'

idk, spam-clickers are quite annoying

@MagnificentSpook 's idea btw
The 1.9 pvp sucks. 1.8.9 FTW

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Perhaps every time somebody clicks a certain number of times in rapid succession, they'll receive a line of dialogue in their chat that informs them that they're doing it wrong.

For example:
'This is a 1.9+ game - Spam-clicking is ineffective, try timing your hits! For assistance, toggle your combat indicator via your settings'

idk, spam-clickers are quite annoying

@MagnificentSpook 's idea btw
I dislike this idea as some people spam click because thats just what they do and they know how to play but thats just how they do. So... this would be very annoying. (not saying thats me! :D)

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
If the people want to spam click, let them spam click :) It is one less player that I have to worry about killing me during the game!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
If someone wants to spam click, they can. I don't see why people complain about it so much. A notice wont stop them from spam clicking. You need to teach them, not a notice.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If someone wants to spam click, they can. I don't see why people complain about it so much. A notice wont stop them from spam clicking. You need to teach them, not a notice.
Sure, if they want to play the game with a huge disadvantage they should be allowed to. If someone wants to play a game without using armor they can do that. The problem with spam clickers is that most of them don't seem to know about this. There are so many of them that they can actually win sometimes - against other spam clickers. When they inevitably lose against other players they often call hacks instead of even considering they are doing something wrong. A message that pops up over and over again until they read it might be helpful. There could even be a way to disable that message that is mentioned at the end of it so have to read it first.

I assume that spam clicking makes the game a lot less enjoyable for those players and some of them might stop playing on the server because of it. Also it makes games less enjoyable for me, especially in duels. Winning is not fun if your opponent never had a chance.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom