Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
A message that pops up over and over again until they read it might be helpful
Tell me, did the message in Skywars for teaming, stop teamers?
Don't think so, already reported 13 of them since the update. :/
So a notice for spam clicking wont do anything, it might but hard chance.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Tell me, did the message in Skywars for teaming, stop teamers?
Don't think so, already reported 13 of them since the update. :/
So a notice for spam clicking wont do anything, it might but hard chance.
That's not because they don't know it's against the rules, but because they don't care. By the time they notice they've been banned for it, they're two hours away from being unbanned.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
That's not because they don't know it's against the rules, but because they don't care. By the time they notice they've been banned for it, they're two hours away from being unbanned.
I mean not everyone understands it, and not many in CC are English, that's why teamers don't understand, and I would suppose for your suggestion too, many spam clickers wont understand it. But spam clicking isn't hacking, and giving a notice will do nothing, because you cant get banned from it.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I mean not everyone understands it, and not many in CC are English, that's why teamers don't understand, and I would suppose for your suggestion too, many spam clickers wont understand it. But spam clicking isn't hacking, and giving a notice will do nothing, because you cant get banned from it.
The message should be in the language they selected in the settings. It's not meant to prevent them from spam clicking but to educate them.

A similar situation are axes in Skywars. From my experience, I assumed that axes do 9 damage on a normal hit. It took me multiple games that I died in until I noticed that axes deal less damage, at first I just thought my opponent had absorption or lots of saturation. I would have been happy about a notice telling me "Warning: Axes are not a suitable weapon in Skywars!" when using an axe to fight.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Good thing that changed a few days ago.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Yeh. There is nothing wrong with spam clicking only that if they have a knockback item your never going to survive and fall in the void. You are never able to time a hit cuz when ur close you gat spam clicked away. Its not like they remove the fun of a game.o_O

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom