Should Swift Sneak be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_EliteDavy

Nov 21, 2021
Hungary
Pronouns
He/Him
Remove swift sneak from skywars. I think I'm not the only one who experienced this: It's a bit painful when you want to rush (on maps where the middle is a bit far like: elements, explosive) in normal or overpowered mode and you start speed bridging (shift bridging/ shift jump bridging) to middle and you fell because normally you didn't checked the legging's enchantment. (For me atleast)

I think it should be removed, because I don't see a real purpose in the enchantment. The only good thing about it that you can just shift and spam your right click and nothing else, maybe it can help if you know how to jitter click.
I don't see any usefulness in it.

Please share your thoughts about this.

Last edited:

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Hello!! i dont think swift sneak should be removed from skywars since its not that annoying to deal with. , Also The Lobby isnt the right place to post this thread, u should instead post a thread in the Feedback & Suggestions next time instead of the lobby.

Reactions: Desiderata

_EliteDavy

Nov 21, 2021
Hungary
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!! i dont think swift sneak should be removed from skywars since its not that annoying to deal with. , Also The Lobby isnt the right place to post this thread, u should instead post a thread in the Feedback & Suggestions next time instead of the lobby.
Hey. For me it's just annoying when I bridge, I always forgot that I have it on my leggings, but still thanks for your opinion.
(Btw I already edited it that it shouldn't be in the lobby, because it just put it here,)
ps: already made a ticket about this

Last edited:
Reactions: Xi1m

_ElitePqnda

Dec 16, 2023
Remove swift sneak from skywars. I think I'm not the only one who experienced this: It's a bit painful when you want to rush (on maps where the middle is a bit far like: elements, explosive) in normal or overpowered mode and you start speed bridging (shift bridging/ shift jump bridging) to middle and you fell because normally you didn't checked the legging's enchantment. (For me atleast)

I think it should be removed, because I don't see a real purpose in the enchantment. The only good thing about it that you can just shift and spam your right click and nothing else, maybe it can help if you know how to jitter click.
I don't see any usefulness in it.

Please share your thoughts about this.
yeah fr this is annoying asf I thought its some kind of server bug and I was so mad when I found out such a useless enchantment exists

Reactions: _EliteDavy

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly swift sneak makes bridging easier. I'm not the best at speed bridging, but I can Ninja Bridge pretty consistently. I find swift sneak makes it a good bit easier and it makes it quicker.

But remember, a good amount of people can't speed bridge, so they just crouch bridge. Crouch Bridging is way quicker when you have swift sneak, which actually makes it almost as fast as Ninja Bridging.

Last edited:

_EliteDavy

Nov 21, 2021
Hungary
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly swift sneak makes bridging easier. I'm not the best at speed bridging, but I can Ninja Bridge pretty consistently. I find swift sneak makes it a good bit easier and it makes it quicker.

But remember, a good amount of people can't speed bridge, so they just crouch bridge. Crouch Bridging is way quicker when you have swift sneak, which actually makes it almost as fast as Ninja Bridging.
That's a good point.
Perhaps the enchantment could become voteable? Like if there's no vote it would be in the game, but when somebody votes it would pop up and you could vote for it and if you don't select it, it would be in the game automaticlly . I know that it might be a useless feature, but it would make farming skywars wins a bit easier.
(These sentences are just thoughts and ideas, there's a really high chance that it wouldn't happen, but it is still better than nothing)

• Disagree
Reactions: Xi1m and Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom