Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamxKiLLz

May 17, 2020
i am sure many people have asked you this but you should make a survival mode that does not have homes and claims like mineplex or does not have sever resets like lifeboat network i hope to see this game mode in cubecraft games in the future. (also love skywars best gamemode ever)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd say no, Cubecraft really isn't a survival server! It doesn't fit between all the other games...
And after all you can always make your own server with Aternos or Minehut. On Minehut, everyone can join (up to 75 players) so that might be more what you want than only with your friends.

Reactions: Quis

LovelyPeach

Dec 29, 2020
I'd say yes, like really yes. Although many people say no. I think CubeCrafts should have a many varieties of game modes. Including survival mode. I think it'll fit perfect and I would love it!

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

_mightykiwi

Mar 14, 2021
John's Kiwi Farm
www.zespri.com
i am sure many people have asked you this but you should make a survival mode that does not have homes and claims like mineplex or does not have sever resets like lifeboat network i hope to see this game mode in cubecraft games in the future. (also love skywars best gamemode ever)
I don't think it would fit, CubeCraft is a Mini-Game server and survival should not belong there.
If a survival mode were to be introduced, it would mean a lot of work for the staff members, they will never leave such a large world open if few people play on it, if many people play on it, it will be difficult to maintain and the experience will also be worse for the players. (due to lagg)

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Hii, please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads. You can read more about the rules HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on Reesle's profile.
I love the profile pic! xD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom