Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CraftyPlayzez

Feb 13, 2016
America
Hey, I've played this server for a while now, but only eggwars/block wars. I haven't heard anything about survival games, could any tune me in on that? It seems like a fun minigame. Thanks :)

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Survival Games is a minigame based on the Hungergames story. You and 15 others spawn in a cirkle around the center of the map. The center of the map is filled with chests and sometimes an enchantment table.
The goal of the game is to be the last player standing. You have to kill others to win.
The chests contain weapons, armour, food, enderpearls and more stuff to help you out winning. You can get better stuff by searching for chests or by killing others.

There also are some kits:
Leatherman, start with some leather gear

Scout, start with 2 speedpotions

Carrotman, start with a carrot with fire aspect

Vampire, every time you kill someone you gain back all your health

Tank, start with full iron gear

Swordsman, start with a diamond sword

These are the basics of SurvivalGames. Not very detailed but I hope this answers your question and you get as addicted to it as I am.

CraftyPlayzez

Feb 13, 2016
America
Survival Games is a minigame based on the Hungergames story. You and 15 others spawn in a cirkle around the center of the map. The center of the map is filled with chests and sometimes an enchantment table.
The goal of the game is to be the last player standing. You have to kill others to win.
The chests contain weapons, armour, food, enderpearls and more stuff to help you out winning. You can get better stuff by searching for chests or by killing others.

There also are some kits:
Leatherman, start with some leather gear

Scout, start with 2 speedpotions

Carrotman, start with a carrot with fire aspect

Vampire, every time you kill someone you gain back all your health

Tank, start with full iron gear

Swordsman, start with a diamond sword

These are the basics of SurvivalGames. Not very detailed but I hope this answers your question and you get as addicted to it as I am.
Thanks for the info :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom