Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Builders did a great job once again, the new maps are absolutely amazing! :)

ivancetee

Jul 9, 2016
Hello! Im so happy for this last updates, but i guess it could be better if you fix skyblock. Im not joking every day i enter to the server only for looking if skyblock is opened again, i passed my best moments there and i wish you fix it soon!
By ivancetee with love!!

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Hello! Im so happy for this last updates, but i guess it could be better if you fix skyblock. Im not joking every day i enter to the server only for looking if skyblock is opened again, i passed my best moments there and i wish you fix it soon!
By ivancetee with love!!
This project was separate from the freebuild maintenence and didn't laggard that process :) I know "Please be patient" isn't a satisfying answer, but please understand it is constantly being worked on to be better than ever when it comes back :)

iPixeeL

Jun 12, 2015
Mexico
twitter.com
"Wowowowow CubeCraft cada dia me sorprendes! :D" No mames si antes tenia 20Fps en esa modalidad, ahora quizas tenga unos 15 o 10fps y asi no se puede Jugar! Tenian que haber removido los mapas viejos, Los que menos daban Lag...Se supone que es Survival Games no un mapa de aventuras! -.- Wow que otra cosa peor podrian agregar aparte del dia que CubeCraft Se volvio Full 1.9 (ahora compatible con 1.10) y tenia mas de 20k Jugadores y actualmente solo llega a 8k de Jugadores... Deberia de estar Feliz por esto pero neta asi no se puede... No todos tenemos una super computadora para poder Jugar :/ y no creo que sea la unica que piensa asi...
Mejor ponganse a pensar Si estas actualizaciones sean buenas o Malas...Solo doy mi mas sincera Opinion :)

English:
" Wowowowow CubeCraft surprise me every day :D " No sooner had mames if 20fps in that mode , perhaps now have about 15 or 10fps and so can not play! They should have removed the old maps,The least give Lag ... It's supposed to Survival Games not a map adventure ! -.- Wow otherwise worse than the day could add that CubeCraft Full 1.9 is returned (Now compatible with 1.10) and had more than 20k Players and currently reaches only 8k players ... should be happy about this but net so can not...Not all have a super computer to Play: / and not think it's the only one who thinks so...
Try thinking better if these updates are good or bad ... just give my honest opinion :)

da/\/

Jul 9, 2016
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
wondering what the fisherman kit does I know it says pulls item form player at a 33% chance but I haven't figured out how to pull the item in the first place do you just hook them with the fishing rod/hit them with it or a passive thing where it just happens if you hit someone?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom