Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello everyone,

The build team is thinking about adding some more survival games maps (as well as a lot of maps for other games :p), but we don't have any themes for the new maps yet. We'd like to have the community participating in the process of thinking of a new map theme. So if you have any ideas for a new sg map theme, feel free to suggest them here. It would be great if you guys could come up with some original and fun ideas! (please keep in mind that we won't look at unoriginal themes or themes that already exist in sg)

I hope you guys can give us some inspiration :)

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
One theme i'v been thinking about for quite some time is 'portals', just like the tower defence portal map.
Just something a bit more futuristic would be nice to see between the current maps.

Second option would be 'demons' what also a great tower defence map.

This is how the TD maps look like:
portals
demons

Last edited:
Reactions: _KTW_

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
A space map for Survival games would be nice. Something like the moon landscape made out of clay or a oldschool map.
Filled with the classic Minecraft biomes.

L

Lepzi

I love survival games maybe have a map called Abandoned or something similar to that name basically its a huge city but building are destroyed from the war maybe add some tanks to show the war part.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I know most of those suggestions aren't SG related, but he said they also want to make maps for other games too. I did read the thread so please don't say things like "Did you read the thread? Cuz he asked for SG maps...

Landscape - Hungergames
Landscape would be pretty easy to make, and it is easy to play. It would be a flat world with things like haybales, a lot of trees, little mountains, farms...

Roads/Traffic - Hungergames or Skywars
I think traffic would fit better, because the main idea behind this was to make a big city with a lot of traffic and stuff, you can add little shops where you can find chests, things such as underground sewers, secret mineshafts...

Vegetables - Minerware
The platform would be green and the little blocks on top of it would be red. The surroundings would be all kind of vegetables such as carrots, broccoli, tomatoes,...

China - Hungergames
If this gets added on of the main thing I want you to add it to make the Chinese wall with Donald Trump behind it :P
Also those pink trees would be cool and all kinds of things that are related to China.

Prehistory - Skywars
Every island has a rock like Patrick from Spongebob has, you will have a wall with weird symbols on, like the people did in the prehistory. Campfires and little farms with sheeps would be a nice feature.

Hogwarts - Hungergames
The title explains it all, just make Hogwarts. Yo maybe spawn in the main hall, and from there on you can go wherever you want, since Hogwarts is huge. You can go in libraries, different potion rooms, bedrooms, and if you add secret rooms that would be insane.

Beach - TNT Run
You can choose how the platform is going to look like, but the surroundings could be beach/summer related. Things like bucket filled with sand, waves, sunglasses,... This indeed looks like Pirates, but if you give it a magic touch I think they both could be way different.

Themepark - Hungergames
This is my favourite one! You spawn inside a themepark surrounded by little candyshops and toyshops. You have little pathways that lead you to different attractions. It could be nice if you could use some of those attractions though, but I think a lot of people will use the attractions instead of killing each other :D

I'm definitely going to add more maps once I get more ideas.

Edit: I removed the lucky islands map sports, because it would be the same as Skywars sports.

Last edited:

SlapMotion

Mar 8, 2017
Internet map!

A new map for SkyWars:

Islands with the shape of a internet program (like Chrome and Internet Explorer), islands with the shape of a media-platform (like Twitter and Facebook), islands with the shape of internet memes

It's just a request! Let me know what you think!

- Jerre (SlapMotion)

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
Pirates - could be good as there used to be a map called Pirates.
Moon - you could make a Moon map with all kinds of human bases.
Castles - Castles possibly getting attacked by dragons.
Japan - ancient Japan culture
Arctic - arctic wilderness
Empire - a (fallen) empire
Yellowstone - Yellowstone park
Western - western style map

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello everyone,

The build team is thinking about adding some more survival games maps (as well as a lot of maps for other games :p), but we don't have any themes for the new maps yet. We'd like to have the community participating in the process of thinking of a new map theme. So if you have any ideas for a new sg map theme, feel free to suggest them here. It would be great if you guys could come up with some original and fun ideas! (please keep in mind that we won't look at unoriginal themes or themes that already exist in sg)

I hope you guys can give us some inspiration :)
  1. Wasteland - A Map Themed Around A Completely Destroyed, & Stony Wasteland (Survival Games)
  2. Cabin - A Map Themed Around Calm, Nice, Wooden, & Snowy Cabin (Solo Eggwars, Solo Skywars)
  3. Dragons - A Map Themed Around A Land With Many Dragons Flying In The Air & Sweeping Down (FFA PvP [With Wings])
  4. Poseidon - A Map Themed Around 2 Greek (Or Roman) Gods Fighting Against Each Other (Blockwars)
  5. Dreams - A Map Themed Around People's Dreams Such As Fairies In One, Winning The Lottery In Another & Other Nice Dreams That You May Think Of (Team Eggwars, Team Lucky Islands, Survival Games)
  6. Gold Rush - A Map Themed Around An Under Ground Mining Area (With Lot's Of Open Space) That Has Gold Quite A Lot Of Gold But Also Has Areas To Get To The Surface & Go Deeper Underground (Survival Games)

Reactions: MartijnMC

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
[...] = map name
Assassinations:
A factory like map, where everything is indoors and has a steampunk feel to it [Factory]
A pirate / ocean themed one, (Based off of Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag) [Voyage]

Skywars:
-A rework of the solo map "Time"
{team} A map with bookshelves & books as the main structure, and a library like thing at the center [Library]

Eggwars:
{team} A map themed around animals [Zoo / Park]
{solo} A crystal/rock based one (based off of Lezappen's map) [Geodes]
{solo} A prehistoric based map, with Dinosaurs & prehistoric housings (like caves) [Prehistoric]
{team} One made in the sky, with temples & cloud-like structures [Heavens]

Out of all of these themes, I like the Assassinations Factory one the most.

I'll think of a few SG ones overtime

Survival games:
{team + solo} A map located on the island in the show Lost [Crash Landing]
{team + solo} A city-like map where the center is in a big parking lot / a capital building, and there's a handful of building around as well as a park + some sewers [City]

Last edited:
Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom