Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
It's to the point that I, out of respect for other players, refuse to use creeper just because it's so game-ruining. I will intentionally target creepers and kill them as quickly as possible whenever someone else chooses it. It's usually the "420 quickscope MLG pro" types who choose creeper, so it's just more obnoxious. When you're exploded repeatedly and have to grit your teeth through the following messages:
  • n00b goml*
  • ez 2ez bro*
  • u ned skillz 2 use dis class bro*
*ACTUAL QUOTES
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom