Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xycheth

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2014
Microwave
About the flying part, my first time on scb is that when I jump, I stuck on flying mode,p for certain time, Its laggjng too butI can see the players still playing while Im flying mid air, then I fall down after. And then I tried scb again it did the same thing, not sure if anyone else is experiencing this either.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
About the flying part, my first time on scb is that when I jump, I stuck on flying mode,p for certain time, Its laggjng too butI can see the players still playing while Im flying mid air, then I fall down after. And then I tried scb again it did the same thing, not sure if anyone else is experiencing this either.
Yeah, that has occasionally happened to me, noticeably more often when on the harmonica on the map Music when jumping to the Banjo.
How about now?
I'm not sure if it's completely fixed, but it happened to me only once in two games so it's better, Thank you :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
i hasnt been fixed for me, this was recorded 2 minutes ago
omg I know the feels, when it just doesn't let you jump at all, no matter how many times you try. I was playing Sci-Fi since that was basically all that was there so maybe it just doesn't happen often on that map. I tried getting a game on the map 'Mario' but my electricity died :I

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
2015-06-17_14.25.34.png

I found another camping spot :I Unreachable unless you're the enderman as you cannot jump far enough to get up there :(

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I see many build bugs.. oh noes.. SCB isn't the highest of priorities at the moment, due to new games, and maintaining all our popular games, with a small team. However, I will make sure to put all of these build bugs on my to do list.

For any future 'build' bugs about SCB, with evidence, please Email:
efcluke+5485ec7cfc573aeb931dc6e8+55855192044f2dac6a8a6fcc+a0474b855d55626a4e182939cf3661f2065c2e35@boards.trello.com
(It doesn't record your personal email so don't worry - proof: http://gyazo.com/259c23cf56f29848969414f7b7ae2dc3)

As for bringing back the new maps, I know some of you are sad to see them go. However we have had them since the release of SCB, they are very old and outdated. But the main reason is this:
The game was brought out with all those maps before we had a build team. Now that we have grown a hell of alot since then, everything has to be original. The only compromise of this, would be the build team using the same themes of the old maps but making them their own, with a few twists. So it will be revamped in the future, it just takes time. Thanks for the feedback anyways, helps us alot :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I see many build bugs.. oh noes.. SCB isn't the highest of priorities at the moment, due to new games, and maintaining all our popular games, with a small team. However, I will make sure to put all of these build bugs on my to do list.

For any future 'build' bugs about SCB, with evidence, please Email:
efcluke+5485ec7cfc573aeb931dc6e8+55855192044f2dac6a8a6fcc+a0474b855d55626a4e182939cf3661f2065c2e35@boards.trello.com
(It doesn't record your personal email so don't worry - proof: http://gyazo.com/259c23cf56f29848969414f7b7ae2dc3)

As for bringing back the new maps, I know some of you are sad to see them go. However we have had them since the release of SCB, they are very old and outdated. But the main reason is this:
The game was brought out with all those maps before we had a build team. Now that we have grown a hell of alot since then, everything has to be original. The only compromise of this, would be the build team using the same themes of the old maps but making them their own, with a few twists. So it will be revamped in the future, it just takes time. Thanks for the feedback anyways, helps us alot :)
Ohh, that's why they were removed. I thought the builders made those maps, that makes a lot of sense actually so thanks for clearing that up. I thought they were removed specifically because they were just old maps.
Thanks for the reply, I can't wait to be able to play the game again camper-free :)

Reactions: Efcluke94

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I've fixed a ton of the build bugs @superxsnap , using methods like you suggested: (There may be spawning bugs, because I don't know where they are on Mario, so report them if you spawn into the void)
The maps should be updated soon, but there all fixed on build server now.

Mario
  • Removed alot of the higher clouds
  • Removed all pixel art
  • Lowered sign, so its accessible by multiple ways
  • Added a few more clouds for easier access to highest point on map
2015-06-28_14.32.15.png

Ocean
  • Moved the sting rays down
2015-06-28_14.37.07.png

Music

• Added multiple ways up to the harp, as you can see from back
  • Also added more notes so easier to get up to harp
  • Lowered Saxophone so people can't camp
  • 2 layer thick barrier blocks to stop people getting on notes around the map
2015-06-28_14.41.49.png

Sci - Fi

• Added more platforms so it is easier to access top level (I can't set spawns, so best compromise)
2015-06-28_15.04.56.png

Clocks

• At first I lowered the clock, however people will always find a way to camp, people who choose melee kits will complain, so I blocked it off instead. No-one is getting to this clock ever again lol
  • Filled in some of the holes in the clocks
  • Lowered a couple of numbers
  • Lowered a few clock hands
2015-06-28_15.15.06.png

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I've fixed a ton of the build bugs @superxsnap , using methods like you suggested: (There may be spawning bugs, because I don't know where they are on Mario, so report them if you spawn into the void)
The maps should be updated soon, but there all fixed on build server now.

Mario
  • Removed alot of the higher clouds
  • Removed all pixel art
  • Lowered sign, so its accessible by multiple ways
  • Added a few more clouds for easier access to highest point on map
View attachment 46093

Ocean
  • Moved the sting rays down
View attachment 46094

Music

• Added multiple ways up to the harp, as you can see from back
  • Also added more notes so easier to get up to harp
  • Lowered Saxophone so people can't camp
  • 2 layer thick barrier blocks to stop people getting on notes around the map
View attachment 46095

Sci - Fi

• Added more platforms so it is easier to access top level (I can't set spawns, so best compromise)
View attachment 46096

Clocks

• At first I lowered the clock, however people will always find a way to camp, people who choose melee kits will complain, so I blocked it off instead. No-one is getting to this clock ever again lol
  • Filled in some of the holes in the clocks
  • Lowered a couple of numbers
  • Lowered a few clock hands
View attachment 46097
You sir, are a hero! Thanks a lot :) Going to go play it again now!

Apolo Ptolomeo

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
Spain
www.memecenter.com
wow luke, you leave me whit no words to express my gratitude, as Snap said above you are a hero.

Also since you said that the old maps could be re-added if they are built whit a few twists, we (Snap and i) decided to start by building the map end, its almost finished, you can go and look at it, its in the plot 136;-80
You're added so feel free to do any changes on it :)

Reactions: Sophie

minecraft-gamer

May 23, 2015
PLZ, add the old maps back !!!!!! Because you can anyways camp on the new maps too. And I like the old maps, cause they show you how minecraft exactly looks like :D and the new maps are still good, but my idea was to make -New SCB- (with new maps) and the -Olds SCB- (with every old map ). PLZ add the old maps back D":

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
Top Bottom