Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ignatis

Jun 20, 2020
Hello! I'd like to introduce myself to you , I know its kinda late but Im gonna do it anyway. So my name is Ignatis I am from Greece and I really enjoy playing minecraft, especially on the cubecraft server. I've been playing here since ~2015 on a diffrent acc and since 2016 on my main acc. Oh something I forgot to mention is that I'd like to help the community of cubecraft in anyway I can, but mostly I'll help with reporting rulebreakers,bugs etc. That's it about me!

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
AAAA I usually don't do this but let's give it a shot for once :))

Hai Ignatis! It's nice to have you in the forum community. I really hope that you will continue being active and enjoy your stay here!

Are you enjoying the forums and the server? What is your favorite thing to do on the network? Looking forward to reading your answers. And if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them! ^-^

Ignatis

Jun 20, 2020
AAAA I usually don't do this but let's give it a shot for once :))

Hai Ignatis! It's nice to have you in the forum community. I really hope that you will continue being active and enjoy your stay here!

Are you enjoying the forums and the server? What is your favorite thing to do on the network? Looking forward to reading your answers. And if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them! ^-^
Hello, yes I really like the forums and the server since the community is so nice. Also my favourite thing to do on the network is to try to help the server and play games like skywars,minerware etc.

• Love
Reactions: Finixly
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom