Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think the suicide bomber kit should be buffed?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Yebol

Nov 24, 2013
Personally I think that the suicide bomber kit should be buffed so it takes off 7 hearts because at the moment it only does about 3 hearts on someone with no armour and doesn't really provide the "I'll take you with me effect", I also think it should have a golden sword as well just so that you don't have to blow your self up and you can try and make your way up through all the armour you can collect!

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
More damage the more people will want to donate.
We don't want stones running around one hitting people.
It makes no sense.

Yebol

Nov 24, 2013
More damage the more people will want to donate.
We don't want stones running around one hitting people.
It makes no sense.

That makes sense yes, but maybe doing at least 5 hearts not 3. I don't want it too OP just so it is worth picking it.

Evan Ritchie

Oct 27, 2013
This is Recomended by iJamith He says : I think the suicide bomber kit should be buffed because atm it takes of 3 hearts max on a full iron and about 7 on a kit that has no armour on so for full diamond it should take of about 2 hearts and for a donator suicide bomber kit it should be a larger explosion and a larger amount of damage done please comment if you think it should be like this!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom