Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you Suggestion to add this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Senpai ♔

Feb 25, 2021
Earth
Suggestion: what if Cubecraft added a Minecraft manhunt game? only for Minecraft java edition,
if you did not know what is manhunt game,

its a Minecraft game Created by a Minecraft YouTuber called Dream, Minecraft Manhunt is essentially a game that sees one player attempt to defeat the Ender Dragon and beat Minecraft before a group of three hunters track them down and kill them.

Minecraft_Speedrunner_VS_3_Hunters_REMATCH_thumbnail.jpg

Senpai ♔

Feb 25, 2021
Earth
That is a good suggestion but why only java?
because its more easy to beat Minecraft/to find diamond on java edition and
in java you can found Ender pearl easy, but in Minecraft bedrock edition its really hard to find the end portal it may take hours to find it, but in java its sometimes 1000 block away only.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
in java you can found Ender pearl easy, but in Minecraft bedrock edition its really hard to find the end portal it may take hours to find it, but in java its sometimes 1000 block away only.
That does make sense but maybe they could increase the diamond rates on the server or something? But that might be really hard but I do agree, its easy to get ender pearls. One time on a survival world, I gave piglins a stack and a half of gold (I was on bedrock) and I got 0 pearl trades.

Reactions: Senpai ♔

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
Actually, in Minecraft bedrock edition the stronghold can generate next to spawn.
Also finding ender pearls should not be a problem because of the newest update ( 1.16 )

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
Actually, in Minecraft bedrock edition the stronghold can generate next to spawn.
Also finding ender pearls should not be a problem because of the newest update ( 1.16 )
Actually it may be a problem because bedrock nether spawns are trash, you always spawn in a cave and you have to dig your way out. The pearl rates with piglins feel reduced because as I said, I gave a piglin like a stack and a half of gold and 0 pearl trades. So you'd need a warped forest for pearls and fortresses can be thousands of blocks away from your nether cave spawn.

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
Actually it may be a problem because bedrock nether spawns are trash, you always spawn in a cave and you have to dig your way out. The pearl rates with piglins feel reduced because as I said, I gave a piglin like a stack and a half of gold and 0 pearl trades. So you'd need a warped forest for pearls and fortresses can be thousands of blocks away from your nether cave spawn
A good speedrun always needs a really lucky spawn, but if there's no forest or fortress you can just make another portal later?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, this concept already sounds kind of eh to me. It also sounds very time-consuming. Both for players playing and for developers for working on this. There are many problems that could come from this as well: Lack of players, players quitting, player count/interest, etc. The closest thing Cubecraft had to this was UHC and that game mode completely flopped. I would expect this game mode to not fair any better. Instead of this game, I'd rather we see much needed improvements to games that have not gotten updated in so long. I already think Java has almost enough games active as it is.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
i dislike it since the idea is basically stolen from a youtuber, and as levi already mentioned; it would take forever to finish and people would leave halfway. besides, how would you make sure people dont just survive the whole time?
Now that I think about it, I do see your point of view and I feel like I'm leaning more towards your side because it is stolen from a YouTuber. And plus, with the addition of free week for skywars chaos, I've been seeing a lot of team griefers, who knows? Maybe they'll go to the manhunt and just lock themselves in an obsidian cage or something.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Now that I think about it, I do see your point of view and I feel like I'm leaning more towards your side because it is stolen from a YouTuber. And plus, with the addition of free week for skywars chaos, I've been seeing a lot of team griefers, who knows? Maybe they'll go to the manhunt and just lock themselves in an obsidian cage or something.
good point on the team griefing, its more then likely going to happen. i could join with a few friends and work together on winning in the end

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
Maybe it could be a thing that you play with parties? So then you know that people won't/can't leave and if they have to go then they can put it in chat.

keirah

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2020
THEY/she
Over the summer a friend and I wanted to make this come true on our own server (no longer running) we were able to custom code several plugins and start testing it and it was actually SUPER fun. Of course our code had many flaws since both of us our young and not pro-programmers but basically we had a team selector and you were able to select hunters or runners team. The runners spawned in quickly to the village and were given a 30 second head-start. However, to make it go quickly we only required that you had to get a lava bucket to go into the nether from once getting the lava bucket you'd do /nether and spawn in a fortress and then to get to the end all you needed was an eye of ender and do /end. The hunters obviously had a compass and had speed and the compass would track the closest player to the other. The entire area obviously had a border so you couldnt get *too* far. It was actually a lot of fun as a minigame and wish we were able to finish it completely. sorry if that made like NO sense at all im writing this during my english class :)

Top Bottom