Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wollompa

Aug 10, 2016
Accomodation for video links from sites other than YouTube would be helpful. I do not have a YouTube account and have no intent to get one simply to satisfy this seemingly pointless requiremnet. In the past I have used Vimeo to report players and I would appreciate if this feature could return. I have four videos that I am unable to report because of this.

Ability to select multiple offences would also be useful.

Finally, allow for multiple users to be reported at once, asking for just one username per report is impractical as for offences such as cross-teaming, multiple offenders would have to be reported at once.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Accomodation for video links from sites other than YouTube would be helpful. I do not have a YouTube account and have no intent to get one simply to satisfy this seemingly pointless requiremnet. In the past I have used Vimeo to report players and I would appreciate if this feature could return. I have four videos that I am unable to report because of this.
I would agree with this as some people use other things such as vimeo to report like you have done. +1
I mean, if you can report them for just one offence and they would be punished...
It's kinda unnecessary. -1
Finally, allow for multiple users to be reported at once, asking for just one username per report is impractical as for offences such as cross-teaming, multiple offenders would have to be reported at once.
I'm pretty sure that cross-teaming allows more that one username. I mean, you could just make
several reports with timestamps or include it in the extra description. +.5

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I'll pass this on to higher staff, I think this is a necessary addition
Pick the highest/most important offence and mention the others in the description so the mods know what to look out for.
It doesn't matter too much if you get the offence wrong as we are there to correct it if you do go wrong.

The ability to add multiple users per report has already been added so multiple users in the same report get the same punishment, if both users have seperate offences ex: a hacker and a teamer, both teaming, you would make a seperate report for each one, two hackers or two teamers could share a report, this is usefull for hacker compilations, for hackers it is prefered that you make one report per hacker.

Also, never forget to include the times at which we see people hacking in the video.

Reactions: Wollompa
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom