• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thrown items into the Void enter a special chest, UI, or owner's inventory

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Locking spawners and resource generators

• Both

• (Don't answer here, locking spawners means you can't mine them)

• Total voters
I have an idea. Basically one of my island members keeps throwing stuff into the Void, so one of the ideas is returning thrown items to something only the owner can access, like a chest or UI. The other idea is to keep griefers from doing their thing, being able to lock destroying spawners, generators, or growing crops/melon or pumpkin stems.

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
I don't know if this is different from Java or not but you are the one who invites people to your own skyblock profile... Shouldn't they be trusted not to do that since, I imagine, you only invite friends there? But hey, I play Java and like I said, I don't know if it's diffrent or not!

D

Deleted member 421664

maybe, it's the same as Java so I don't know, I cannot answer about that, but it's should be nice if they're the same.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom